Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What are you watching? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 6:54 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Welcome to Marwen

I remember watching that a few months ago, odd film.

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 9:16 pm

I thought it was well done - better than I had expected after panning it when it came out. I didn't know it was based on a true story either. He is an odd fellow though.

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:57 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
I thought it was well done - better than I had expected after panning it when it came out. I didn't know it was based on a true story either. He is an odd fellow though.

Certainly an odd duck.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 5:38 pm

I finished the Netflix series The Stranger.  I loved the story, and it kept my attention.  They left it open for another season, but I could also see it being a one time story and being done.  I liked the way it was left open ended so that it could go either way.

Then, I watched a movie today.  I watched Kingsmen: The Secret Service.  I wasn't really expecting much since spy movies are even more overblown with action than Marvel superhero films.  This was fun and entertaining even if I felt I had seen most everything before.  The gore level is higher than any 007 movie I have ever seen.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 pm

Yeah I liked The Stranger too and from what I understand the creator only wanted one season. He also has another show on Netflix in the same style but I haven't seen it yet. I think it's called "Safe" and I'll watch it when time allows.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 10:52 am

Just started "Hunters" on Amazon Prime.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Addams Family (2019)

topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 8:50 am

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (mostly because we'll be where much was filmed)

Based on true stories:
23 Blast
Loving

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 6:38 pm

All three Jumanji films!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 7:47 am

Freaks (Netflix movie) - It is about people that have abilities (like the X-men comics).  Society doesn't like that they have these powers and are hunting them down for destruction.  The story revolves around a man and his 7 year old daughter who are hiding in a house in a rather quiet neighborhood.  They are soon discovered, and the little girl learns she is also "a freak".  It definitely was darker and much less of a superhero film than you would expect with this subject matter.

Breakthrough - A Christian movie about the real life story of a young adopted boy who breaks through some ice on a nearby frozen lake in St. Louis.  His mother refused to believe that he was dead and prays for God to revive him.  The boy comes back to life!  The story is about his break through the ice, her faith in Jesus even when everyone else thought the boy would die, and the change even in the mom as she walks through this holding the love for her son in one hand and her faith in Jesus in the other.  WARNING:  if you cry in sad movies, then this will make you use up those Kleenexs and toilet paper you are hoarding!!!

Last edited by alldatndensum on Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 9:51 am

Finished Hunters on Amazon. Excellent Nazi Hunter show. Yesterday started Safe on Netflix. Made by the same guy who made The Stranger and it's a lot like it because I have no idea what's going on. 

Also watched A Quiet Place and it was kind of lame, Bird Box is better.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 9:49 am

Falling Inn Love  (A Netflix movie that would have worked well on the Hallmark Channel)

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 10:38 am

Speaking of Hallmark Channel they are showing Christmas movies 24/7 again.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Run the Race

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Started the Amazon original show The Expanse.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 3:06 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

I'm pretty certain this was originally on SyFy network (so not an Amazon orig.).  
I watched the first 3 season but I don't think I've seen the fourth season (which is where Amazon picked them up).  I hear they are going to do a season 5 as well.  I need to take a look at season 4.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I'm pretty certain this was originally on SyFy network (so not an Amazon orig.).  
I watched the first 3 season but I don't think I've seen the fourth season (which is where Amazon picked them up).  I hear they are going to do a season 5 as well.  I need to take a look at season 4.

I think you are right.  So far, I am already four shows into the first season.  It kinda feels like a darker, edger Star Trek only without all the aliens cultures and new life forms.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 pm

The entire first season (10 episodes) of The Expanse is now complete.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 6:35 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Wow, you are just racing through that.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Wow, you are just racing through that.

My wife is actually working from home, so I am trying to be quiet for her. Watching TV is pretty much all there is to do in a small house.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 4:26 am

Just finished Safe on Netflix. it is a lot like The Stranger (same creator). Not quite as good as The Stranger but decent. It keeps you guessing until all the loose ends are tied up at the very end... But with this one I figured out who committed the murder before the show was over.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Run the Race
I probably should have mentioned it was produced by Tim Tebow and his brother. Great movie.

Another great faith-based film we watched last night was Champion. Hits forgiveness pretty hard.

topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 5:39 pm

Everest

Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 12:33 am

The last movie I watched was a 1960s western spoof called Support Your Local Sheriff!, which is currently available on Amazon. I do plan to watch It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World again at some point (also on Amazon, though I own that one) as well as that Tiger King thing on Netflix that everyone's talking about right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Call of The Wild (the recent one with Harrison Ford)

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next