Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What are you watching? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 8:18 pm

Forever My Girl

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Watched All In The Family and The Jeffersons over the weekend and I thought they were well done. Nice to see a "surprise" guest show up at the very end. Fitting tribute.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 6:26 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Watched All In The Family and The Jeffersons over the weekend and I thought they were well done. Nice to see a "surprise" guest show up at the very end. Fitting tribute.

Dang it!  I missed it again.   Laughing

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

DVR! I set mine up to make sure I wouldn't miss it this time. And glad I didn't give away the "spoiler" at the end.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 2:35 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

DVR! I set mine up to make sure I wouldn't miss it this time. And glad I didn't give away the "spoiler" at the end.

Yeah, I had planned on setting up my DVR but had totally forgotten that as well.  Been super busy with work (worked 15 hours this weekend), and can't seem to remember the important things like television!  Laughing

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 4:36 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 8:11 pm

Episode three of the newest season of Agents of SHIELD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 8:29 pm

Unbranded (pretty neat film about the wild horse management issues we're facing)

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 11:44 am

I watched the first episode of The Umbrella Academy last night.  Looks interesting enough to continue.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Currently I am deep into season 4 of The Six Million Dollar Man. I have seasons 1-4 on DVD. When I finish this one I'll eventually get around to ordering season 5.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I watched the first episode of The Umbrella Academy last night.  Looks interesting enough to continue.

]
I flew through that in under a week.  I loved it!  It was weird and quirky, but I loved the family dynamics in the story.  It wasn't your typical super hero story.

I am three episodes into the first season of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger.  So far, I am as lost as last year's Easter egg.  So far, it isn't making a lot of sense.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 2:30 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

]
I flew through that in under a week.  I loved it!  It was weird and quirky, but I loved the family dynamics in the story.  It wasn't your typical super hero story.

You race through these shows much faster than I can.  I watched the second episode tonight and I'm even more intrigued... definitely going to keep watching.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 2:31 am

Stan & Ollie
Touching movie, I really enjoyed it.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Godzilla :King of the Monsters
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 1:20 pm

Godzilla :King of the Monsters

Pretty cool!
Loved the song at the end too!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:46 pm

The Incredible Hulk (2008).....meh

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 5:50 am

YouTube video, Lion of Judah channel.  Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 pm

Mortal Engines....not bad, but could have been better somehow...just can't put my thumb on it.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Agreed ^ , it was pretty good but lacked a little something.

Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Air Force One
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 7:31 am

Staybrite wrote:

I liked that one especially since it was officially an Avengers movie.  How do I know?  They use Gen. Ross in one of the latter movies.  Also, in the end credits scene, Ross talks to Tony Stark about "building a team".  It would have been better, in my opinion, with Mark Ruffalo.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:04 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I liked that one especially since it was officially an Avengers movie.  How do I know?  They use Gen. Ross in one of the latter movies.  Also, in the end credits scene, Ross talks to Tony Stark about "building a team".  It would have been better, in my opinion, with Mark Ruffalo.

I was wondering why they used Ed Norton in that film, but Mark Ruffalo in all the others....found it a little strange.  It wasn't a horrible movie, but I'm not a big super-hero film fan and The Hulk has to be one of the character's I'm least interested in....so that didn't help.  But it certainly wasn't a waste of two hours to watch.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I was wondering why they used Ed Norton in that film, but Mark Ruffalo in all the others....found it a little strange.  It wasn't a horrible movie, but I'm not a big super-hero film fan and The Hulk has to be one of the character's I'm least interested in....so that didn't help.  But it certainly wasn't a waste of two hours to watch.

When they pulled Hulk fully into the Disney/Marvel/Avengers movies, they issued a statement saying that Norton did not share their artistic vision for the character and the direction the studio was heading.  That is a fancy way of saying he was a jerk on set and they fired him.  They found someone who was good, believable in the roll, and was willing to sign a long term contract.  Ruffalo was THE right pick!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Godzilla: King Of The Monsters

It was fun.  I am not a big Godzilla fan.  I have a buddy at work that likes to go to the movies.  We go see quite a bit of movies together--usually at my request.  We typically go on Tuesdays when the cost is $5.50 all day.  I couldn't go yesterday as I had a funeral to go to and some church stuff to attend to.  I only saw this today because my buddy wanted to see this.  I may go tomorrow and see the new X-Men movie despite terrible ratings so far.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 3:05 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

When they pulled Hulk fully into the Disney/Marvel/Avengers movies, they issued a statement saying that Norton did not share their artistic vision for the character and the direction the studio was heading.  That is a fancy way of saying he was a jerk on set and they fired him.  They found someone who was good, believable in the roll, and was willing to sign a long term contract.  Ruffalo was THE right pick!

Ah interesting...thanks for the info.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Since I still had a mostly unused gift card, I went back to the movies today.  I was a super cheapskate.  With my rewards card, I had a free medium drink coming to me.  So, I saw the movie and got a drink and it cost me nothing out of pocket.

What did I see?

X-Men:  Dark Phoenix 

It was decent.  Sadly, they haven't done enough with the newer cast to make me really like and relate to them.  They did more with the Dark Phoenix story than the first time they tried it.  However, having the Cyclops/Jean Gray/Wolverine tryst made that first one more fun even though it was too short and had WAY too much going on for 1 1/2 hours.

While this cast is supposed to be the younger version of the original, the whole "Days Of Future Past" storyline reset the timeline by erasing things that happened in the X-Men universe.  So, they have Nightcrawler now before they have Wolverine on the team.  A character dies that shouldn't if they hadn't tampered with the timeline.  They should have left this off and let the last Wolverine movie closed this series out before Disney reboots in about 5 years.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next