Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5322
Registration date : 2007-05-04

What are you watching? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:50 pm

I saw End Game last night.  Really good, although not quite up to the standard of Infinity War.  Lots of twists and turns, and the way they pulled together all 22 films was superb.  There were a few things I didn't like about it, but there were way more things I did like about it, so it was good entertainment and the three hours (and one minute I believe) went by like a bullet!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 4:48 pm

I finished watching season 2 of The OA on Netflix.  We have started season 3 of the rebooted version of One Day At A Time.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Just found out that Agents of Shield is coming back!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Number of posts : 3872

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 10:05 pm

The Other Sister
Avengers Endgame

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:21 am

Hardkore wrote:
Just found out that Agents of Shield is coming back!

It will be interesting to see how they either A) ignore Avengers Endgame or B) how they explain why they weren't involved.  It does seem like Coulsen would have shown up at the end.  However, at the end of season 5, he had gone off to Tahiti with Agent May to enjoy her until he died.  There is obviously someone else using his body.  So, this season either took place before Thanos showed up, or they would have been affected by the Snap.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:57 pm

Book Club

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 10:37 pm

The Curse of Oak Island.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Last night, The Grand Tour.  Hammond, May, and Clarkson in Mongolia! 

Today: random YouTube videos.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 4:29 pm

I finished season 1 of the Scream tv series.  It was fun though pales in comparison to the movies.  It had too much gushy teenage soap-opera stuff for my liking, though the suspense/horror and meta/self-aware elements made it enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:13 pm

Catch Me If You Can

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 1:22 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Catch Me If You Can

What did you think?  The wife really enjoyed it, I that it was pretty decent despite the fact that it had DiCaprio in it (I'm not a fan).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 1:23 pm

kerrick wrote:
I finished season 1 of the Scream tv series.  It was fun though pales in comparison to the movies.  It had too much gushy teenage soap-opera stuff for my liking, though the suspense/horror and meta/self-aware elements made it enjoyable.

Oh yeah? I'll bet you only watch it for the teen drama....and not the slasher adrenaline rush.  Did Archie and Veronica ever get together?

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 2:50 pm

lol!

Oh man is it that obvious???  The greatest thing I miss from my teenage years was all the drama* so I have to supplement with television!

*Actually my youth was relatively drama-free.   Cool
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 3:07 pm

kerrick wrote:
lol!

Oh man is it that obvious???  The greatest thing I miss from my teenage years was all the drama* so I have to supplement with television!

*Actually my youth was relatively drama-free.   Cool

Laughing I hear you, my high school days where nothing compared to the drama of being a partner in a small engineering firm...yikes! Rolling Eyes

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Ha it's so true...  I often joke that if this whole engineering thing doesn't work out for me, I'll get rich quick by writing a sitcom script based off of my old job.  It basically wrote itself, I just gotta put it down on paper hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 3:47 pm

kerrick wrote:
Ha it's so true...  I often joke that if this whole engineering thing doesn't work out for me, I'll get rich quick by writing a sitcom script based off of my old job.  It basically wrote itself, I just gotta put it down on paper hahaha.

Unfortunately "The Big Bang" already did it.  lol!

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
Catch Me If You Can

What did you think?  The wife really enjoyed it, I that it was pretty decent despite the fact that it had DiCaprio in it (I'm not a fan).

We enjoyed it. We had watched it a long time ago. I had added a lot of stuff to our queue that we had watched prior to 2005. Since my memory isn't so good it's like watching it for the first time. Laughing

The Brooke Ellison Story

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:22 am

Overcomer

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:15 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
Catch Me If You Can

We enjoyed it. We had watched it a long time ago. I had added a lot of stuff to our queue that we had watched prior to 2005. Since my memory isn't so good it's like watching it for the first time.  Laughing

I watched a movie the other day that my daughter recommended.  Took me until about 3/4 of the way through the movie to realize I had seen it before.  It was from 2012, which means it hadn't even been 7 years since I'd seen it....I think our memory loses capacity for stuff like this as we get older.  Laughing

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Interesting film (warning it does have a bit of profanity, and no action/violence/explosions....so it won't be for everybody).

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Finished The Silence on Netflix and it was quite lame. Started the OA last week but just can't get into it, I may give it another shot.

Also started "The Perfect Bid: The Contestant Who Knew Too Much". It's about a guy on The Price Is Right who apparently knew all the answers but I'm not far enough in to know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 11:28 am

The Avengers 3D (3 times in one week)

Wow,I hadn't seen this in so long. I recently came across a copy on ebay so decided to get it. I had forgotten how good this one was.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 11:47 am

The Avengers - End Game.
Unlike Fundy I actually liked this one better than Infinity War....it was nice to watch a movie with a story line that involved real character development and relationship interaction not just 2-1/2 hours of over the top fight scenes (not that Infinity War was nothing but action....it just seems that a lot of these films are long on fight scenes and short on real story).  Great ending too.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I watched a movie the other day that my daughter recommended.  Took me until about 3/4 of the way through the movie to realize I had seen it before.  It was from 2012, which means it hadn't even been 7 years since I'd seen it....I think our memory loses capacity for stuff like this as we get older.  Laughing
I almost always watch movies to be purely entertained so I sometimes can't even tell you all the main characters' names right afterward. scratch

The Greatest Showman

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next