Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion Album!

Go down 
+7
Samson
MikeInFla
Fundy
rockerVu2
Through The Dark Radio
kerrick
Staybrite
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Reunion Album! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Morphia would be a good one to have release another album along with Kohllapse.  I'd also add Atomic Opera, Faith Factor, Focused, Frost Like Ashes, Jesus Joshua 24:15, Last Chapter, Messiah Prophet, Sacrament, Sympathy, Troglodyte Dawn and Zion.

Totally agree regarding Trog and Zion.  I'm wondering what new Messiah Prophet would sound like, seems like "Colors" was a bit of a departure from "Mater of the Metal".  Would a new one be something completely different (with all new musicians)?

Colors was a departure from the original sound because there were no original members of Messiah Prophet even then.  So, depending on who ended up with the rights to the name and who was in the new incarnation, a reunion of theirs could literally sound like anything.

Fear Not is DEFINITELY back to work.  All of the original members are back but they have added another vocalist.  Larry Worley can't do all of the vocal parts anymore, so they have brought in a second singer.  It sounds like, from their posts on Facebook, that both singers will be on the record and Larry will be playing rhythm guitar.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 7:18 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Fear Not is DEFINITELY back to work.  All of the original members are back but they have added another vocalist.  Larry Worley can't do all of the vocal parts anymore, so they have brought in a second singer.  It sounds like, from their posts on Facebook, that both singers will be on the record and Larry will be playing rhythm guitar.

Very cool!

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:09 am

I agree

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Morphia would be a good one to have release another album along with Kohllapse.  I'd also add Atomic Opera, Faith Factor, Focused, Frost Like Ashes, Jesus Joshua 24:15, Last Chapter, Messiah Prophet, Sacrament, Sympathy, Troglodyte Dawn and Zion.

Totally agree regarding Trog and Zion.  I'm wondering what new Messiah Prophet would sound like, seems like "Colors" was a bit of a departure from "Mater of the Metal".  Would a new one be something completely different (with all new musicians)?

Colors was a departure from the original sound because there were no original members of Messiah Prophet even then.  So, depending on who ended up with the rights to the name and who was in the new incarnation, a reunion of theirs could literally sound like anything.
Maybe an EDM album!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:37 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Maybe an EDM album!

lol!   Every time I see EDM I instantly think "Electronic Death Metal?"...then a split second later I remember  "Oh, yeah.. Electronic Dance Music".

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Wedding Party
Eloi
Saviour Machine (looks like this may happen)
Khollapse
Applehead
Atomic Opera
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 9:49 pm

I would love to hear an Apple head reunion as well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Candlemass wrote:
Wedding Party
Eloi
Saviour Machine (looks like this may happen)
Khollapse
Applehead
Atomic Opera

alldatndensum wrote:
I would love to hear an Apple head reunion as well.

Me three, I could certainly get behind some new Applehead.  Will be interesting to hear what the new Savior Machine sounds like too.

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 9:08 am

Is it new Saviour Machine or is Eric putting together a new group?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 7:32 am

A new Fear Not album is great.
A new Applehead album would be great too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Album!   Reunion Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion Album!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2