Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+13
oteis
kerrick
Jen5
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
Xid
Fundy
Staybrite
messiaen77
Driven
rockerVu2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:33 pm

Seems like we've done Star Wars in May at least once....instead of that how about a favorite SciFi/Fantasy movie or tv series?

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 6:19 am

Staybrite wrote:
Seems like we've done Star Wars in May at least once....instead of that how about a favorite SciFi/Fantasy movie or tv series?

Even with that, you may still get a lot of Star Wars stuff.  But, I'm game with favorite SciFi/Fantasy movie or series.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 8:34 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 8:42 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Even with that, you may still get a lot of Star Wars stuff.  But, I'm game with favorite SciFi/Fantasy movie or series.

That would be fine too, but it gives the people who aren't into Star Wars a chance to do something else like Dr Who or maybe Lord of the Rings etc.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 9:37 am

I enjoy turning this thread into a game of which Iron Maiden image I can use hahaha.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 10:01 am

My avatar is updated.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 11:07 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 11:18 am

kerrick wrote:
I enjoy turning this thread into a game of which Iron Maiden image I can use hahaha.

At least you are participating.  Eddie looks a lot like Rick Deckard from Blade Runner in your latest avatar...so that works for me  Laughing

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 12:37 pm

afro

I'm sure Blade Runner was a major influence for that picture.  I think it's super cool.  (p.s. have you seen the new Blade Runner movie?  I've been meaning to see it for a while but haven't got around to it yet.)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 12:56 pm

kerrick wrote:
afro

I'm sure Blade Runner was a major influence for that picture.  I think it's super cool.  (p.s. have you seen the new Blade Runner movie?  I've been meaning to see it for a while but haven't got around to it yet.)

I did see it (finally) just a few months ago.  It's a little "offbeat" but I think it keeps the flavor and character of the original.  I thought Gosling did a really good job with is role as the main character.  Certainly not up to the "amazingness" of the first film...but I still found it entertaining.  Visually very well done as well.  It was also kinda cool that Dave Bautista had a small but important role in the film (the actor who plays Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy), I really liked him in both this and Guardians.  I also hear he has a role in the current Dune project that is due out next year.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Cool!  Hopefully one of these days I'll get a chance to watch it.  It looked very visually impressive though right now we don't have a TV so it'd be kinda a waste to watch it on my laptop...  Maybe I'll wait until I can see it on a larger screen.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 2:32 pm

kerrick wrote:
Cool!  Hopefully one of these days I'll get a chance to watch it.  It looked very visually impressive though right now we don't have a TV so it'd be kinda a waste to watch it on my laptop...  Maybe I'll wait until I can see it on a larger screen.

I would definitely wait to see it on a bigger screen.  It just won't have the same impact on a computer monitor.  I'm almost certain I wouldn't have liked it as well if I had to watch it on a computer.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 2:36 pm

I'm not sure what to pick for sci-fi or fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 12:53 am

Driven wrote:
I'm not sure what to pick for sci-fi or fantasy.

Do one for part of the month, and the other for the rest of it.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 6:17 am

I finally took the time to add a favorite sci-fi series.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 7:39 am

For me it was hard to find a new avatar for May.
I've taken a Star Wars avatar.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:17 am

Hope this new avatar is Sci/Fi/fantasy enough.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 8:57 am

I would think so!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 11:49 am

rockerVu2 wrote:

Totally!  Time travel to the past is always a great fantasy choice.

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 5:18 am

It's fantasy for me. This is Hobbiton (which is about 30 minutes from home). It's a lovely little place to visit. Very neat to drink mead in the Green Dragon. Tiny, tiny cups.   🍺 Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 10:51 am

Jen5 wrote:
It's fantasy for me. This is Hobbiton (which is about 30 minutes from home). It's a lovely little place to visit. Very neat to drink mead in the Green Dragon. Tiny, tiny cups.   🍺 Smile

I would love to come visit Hobbiton some day!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

I would love to come visit Hobbiton some day!

Me, too!  I have big hairy feet and love second breakfastes!  I would fit right in.......well, except for my height!

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 5:26 pm

I'm all about 11-sies!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 6:45 pm

I know a couple hobbits and none of them are six feet, Chris, sorry. I'm sure they'd make you an honorary hobbit if you brought beer. Lots of people were extras for the film here. One old lady hobbit and Rosie Cotton (Sam's wife) are the two I know. There's a pub in town where the hobbits liked to hang out after hours during filming...minus their hairy feet of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next