Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Go down 
+9
Guilty/Forgiven
kerrick
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Fundy
Dynamis
Staybrite
Xid
alldatndensum
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Not me. Pre-web I didn't own or think I needed a computer.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 am

I've been in the mountains in Austria.
We rented a chalet there.
I l o v e it to be in the mountains.
We went to an region with many lakes.
It was beaitiful there.
I'll post some pics on FB.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 am

Sounds wonderful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.  I am glad to hear you had a great vacation.  Very Happy

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 1:52 pm

That sounds like a fun vacation!

I, for my part, haven't been around much, mostly because I haven't been keeping up with Christian music that much. I haven't found much of it to be to my taste when it comes to style or production/songwriting quality. I still love to hang out with y'all, but my interests have changed. That, and work is keeping me pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Yeah, sounds like a great vacation! To  able get to get away and just relax around nature with views of the many mountains and lakes, I like it!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 7:53 am

Driven wrote:

I, for my part, haven't been around much, mostly because I haven't been keeping up with Christian music that much. I haven't found much of it to be to my taste when it comes to style or production/songwriting quality. I still love to hang out with y'all, but my interests have changed. That, and work is keeping me pretty tired.

Seeking more progressive rock?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:39 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Driven wrote:

Seeking more progressive rock?

Yes, weird progressive rock with a classic but clear production. A bit like AD/Kerry Livgren for instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????   WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: