Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pastor Brad - THE INVITATION - video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

Pastor Brad - THE INVITATION - video Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad - THE INVITATION - video   Pastor Brad - THE INVITATION - video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:25 pm

The Invitation is track 4 on my 2004 release, “Out Of The Hellhole” – available everywhere!  There are few, if any, things I am more passionate about in life than Jesus and creating hard rock / 80s style metal music—in that order!  This song beautifully combines both of those passions.

In the gospel of Matthew, Mat. 11:28 Jesus publically offered AN INVITATION to anyone who cared to listen and take Him up on it.  He said, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”  The “rest” Jesus spoke of had nothing to do with a pillow and blanket---He was speaking of rest for our souls.  He was speaking to people who had been crushed by religion and teachers who made seeking God all about rigid, legalistic, burdensome, rule keeping.  Dude, no doubt about it—God is holy and righteous and His Word is not to be ignored or taken lightly—but knowing Him is not about keeping a list of rules.  It’s about surrendering our life to Him and choosing to love Him and get to know His heart.  I.e. it really is about relationship with God.  This is what Jesus was offering in Mt. 11:28.  This is the heart of the gospel.  

In this 80s style Christian Metal anthem I proclaim loud and proud that when you place your trust in Him, “Christ will lift you up—and He’ll never let you down!”  I was blessed to be able to perform this song at the Cornerstone Christian Music Festival in 2009, on the Sanctuary Stage.  This video contains some brief clips from my performance of this song—at that festival.  Thanks so much for reading and watching!
Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad - THE INVITATION - video
Page 1 of 1