Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman Empty
PostSubject: Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman   Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:59 am

AKA Hans Gruber from Die Hard, the Sherriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood-Prince of Thieves, and Severus Snape. Another awesome actor gone.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/14/entertainment/obit-alan-rickman/
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman   Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:54 pm

I was a pretty big Rickman fan (long before his great performance in the Harry Potter franchise).
One of my favorites scenes with Rickman is in his role in the space farce comedy "Galaxy Quest", it is so cheesy (but sad at the same time), and he delivered it perfectly.  Starting from about 1:20 in  this short video (but feel free to watch the whole vid his character in the film is just fantastic).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman   Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:26 am

I loved him in Galaxy Quest, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, and the Harry Potter Series.  Great actor.

What is weird is that he was hit by an internet hoax earlier in the week saying that he was dead when he in fact was not.  Now, that has changed.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman   Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 3:58 pm

I just found out that he will appear posthumously in the Disney sequel to Alice in Wonderland...aptly titled "Alice Through the Looking Glass". He provided the voice of the blue caterpillar in both films.

PostSubject: Re: Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman   Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yippee ki yay...RIP Alan Rickman
Page 1 of 1