Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Guilty/Forgiven.

Go down 
+6
Samson
alldatndensum
oteis
Staybrite
Xid
rockerVu2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

For Guilty/Forgiven. Empty
PostSubject: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 7:36 am

For Guilty/Forgiven. Emoticon-Happy-birthday-2
For Guilty/Forgiven. Birthdaycakeleaning

Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday Guilty/Forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Happy Birthday, Jim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Birthday Panda wishes you a happy joyous birthday (and so do I), do something good for yourself today.  

For Guilty/Forgiven. HappyBirthdayPanda

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Happy birthday, Jimbo Geezer!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Happy birthday, young man
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 am

Happy birthday Jim!!!  You are truly one of the most genuine, caring, selfless, and upstanding men I have had the blessing to know.  May God bless you beyond belief this year.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Wow, thanks everyone !  Does my heart good to read such well-wishing and kind words.

My wife bought me a cool little turntable that hooks up via usb to my laptop. I have a ton of LPs that were never released in any digital formats, so I'm gonna rip a bunch of albums.  I'd been talking about it for quite a while, and so my wife told me to pick a reasonably priced deck out.  Found one for only 44 bucks brand new !  It's really cool (not top of the line obviously, but I already have a high end turntable).

Then she took me to Palm Springs to get my free Red Robin birthday burger, and to see Spectre.  The new 007 - it was good.  Lisa liked it more than Skyfall, while I like Skyfall better. Basically cuz I could follow SkyFall... Spectre was harder for me to follow. Even tho it was 2 and 1/2 hours long (  affraid ) they packed SO much into it.  I'm gonna hafta rent it when it comes out and watch it thru again... with my wife's commentary. She's really good at following movies. Haha !
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 pm

For Guilty/Forgiven. 20151111
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Hey, when you get that Dual Edge album ripped, I'd like to get a copy.  While I have a CD, I think that the original sound source for the bootleg might be a copy that either I or Arttie Parker had done from an old cassette.  Some of the songs sound like the tape was damaged.  So, I am leaning towards it coming from one I had done from a tape that belonged to Bob Beeman.

I will take the songs and attempt a remaster myself.  If it turns out great, I will share it with you.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:39 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Hey, when you get that Dual Edge album ripped, I'd like to get a copy.  While I have a CD, I think that the original sound source for the bootleg might be a copy that either I or Arttie Parker had done from an old cassette.  Some of the songs sound like the tape was damaged.  So, I am leaning towards it coming from one I had done from a tape that belonged to Bob Beeman.

I will take the songs and attempt a remaster myself.  If it turns out great, I will share it with you.

Sweet ! Sounds cool. 

Were you the one who wanted a rip of Diall - Pierrot And Crime (1994) ?  I can upload that too if you want.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:12 pm

I would love to hear a decent quality rip of that Dual Edge myself.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Happy birthday sir!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Hey, you didn't show some of your other birthday presents Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Guilty/Forgiven.   For Guilty/Forgiven. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Guilty/Forgiven.
Page 1 of 1