Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to my new Facebook CHM

Go down 
+8
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
Staybrite
kerrick
Xid
Guilty/Forgiven
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 9:19 am

I'm here for you to listen Jim.
Sometimes it helps to share what happened.

I'm more quiet and don't share all the stuff I'm fighting with.
Sometimes I think you'll have enough to deal with than reading where I fight with.

Sometimes life is doing that, giving you all kinds of problems you haven't asked for.
Maybe it helps you to share it so the replies can help you to deal with the problems.

You can drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 am

You can drop me a PM as well . . . which will be promptly ignored Very Happy  Just kidding, I have some good ears to listen to others.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 10:32 am

Jim, share what you're comfortable with. I would say we're all supportive and I've shared quite a bit of stuff. But whatever you feel is right.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:51 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I've been wanting to go into more detail with all that's happened with my brother and his wife, but feel like all I do is whine and gripe when I post in the prayers section.

However, I'm thinking I need to get it off my chest soon as I have NO ONE who gets it around me, no one who will listen.... so just maybe I will soon sit down and write my "issues" in life as a means to therapy for anyone who'll listen.
Jim, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most of us would say that's what we are here for.  It isn't just that the Bible tells us to bear one another's burdens so we gotta listen to you.  You are our friend, our brother in Christ, and we genuinely care.  So you can add me to the list of PM folks, or just post it out there.  Just know you've got folks to lean on.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 am

Where's that blasted Like button?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:26 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Thumbs Up

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:55 pm

ishmael81 wrote:

I tried to make it a blasted Like button by blasting it with bottle rockets.  I accidentally set the Like button on fire.

I've got a bottle rocket
I've got a bottle rocket
I've got a bottle rocket
Gonna let it shine--let it shine

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:32 am

Right on - all of you are awesome ! I appreciate the outpouring of love and prayers as always.

I started writing and getting it off my chest, but was interrupted and ended up copying it over to my laptop for later... I'm gonna finish and post it soon. Seems like just writing it out is even helping, not to mention I finally talked to my brother... we're "good", but it still doesn't change what happened and what was said and what they still think.  So, it's still frustrating, but after I write out the Reader's Digest version to share, I think I'm going to let it be... since I can't change anything -
It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my new Facebook CHM   Welcome to my new Facebook CHM - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my new Facebook CHM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2