Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:14 pm

EVERYONE has a story!  This song is part of mine--SMACK DAB" describes the way God broke into my world with His amazing love and totally revolutionized my life!  Enjoy!  

http://pastorbradrocks.com/track/smack-dab-2
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Song freakin' SHREDS !!!!!  I've always dug Telecaster. 

One of these days I gotta add all your albums to my music collection.  Wonder if they're all available on CDs ?

(better question may be, are ANY available on CD ?)
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Thanks brother....

I haven't restocked my distributors with physical cds in a while... but I have 'a good bit here at the house... 

Off the top of my head I think i have a fe of

Telecaster
The King Has Come
Shred
Reshredded
Shredded Sweet
Heavenly Shred
Break Out
Back To The Shredder

Very Happy Dude... look over the collection at pastorbradrocks.com... and I'll make you a deal -- $5.00 per disc plus a couple 2/3 bucks shipping.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:41 am

Are you working on anymore albums with vocals, PB?  Are you doing them yourself or are you bringing in guest singers?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Soon and very soon---I hope to do a groups of songs from classic Christian artists--like Saint, Barron Cross, etc.  with vocals... I will do a lot of the vocals... but I have a couple guests in mind too :-) 

I want to be really careful here... I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings... I'm totally open to anyone who would like to sing on that songs--but at some point I will have to pick "a best" version for release.

If you go to www.guitarjams.net and scroll down a bit--past the COVERS project info.. you'll see info on this project....
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh, I am not vying for the job of doing vocals.  I don't think I have what it takes to be a great metal singer in the first place.   I hope I come in somewhere nice in the blues arena, though, with my new material.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3110
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Oh, I am not vying for the job of doing vocals.  I don't think I have what it takes to be a great metal singer in the first place.   I hope I come in somewhere nice in the blues arena, though, with my new material.
Come on! Give us your best Josh Kramer! Let it wail!

cheers
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:47 pm

I hear ya  Very Happy  I know I'm not the best singer either...I just enjoy creating.  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"   Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad -- "Smack Dab"
Page 1 of 1