Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you met her?

Go down 
+14
Samson
kerrick
MikeInFla
oteis
ishmael81
topshot rhit
Staybrite
Hardkore
BearDad
Fundy
xenonlion
Xid
metaldude
rockerVu2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

How did you met her? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you met her?   How did you met her? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:43 am

Samson wrote:
I met my wife at a wrestling pay per view party

Pretty cool. Did you feel dizzy when you first saw her?  lol!

How did you met her? - Page 2 Sms033013-014
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How did you met her?   How did you met her? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:48 pm

I met Lisa when I worked at Avalon Pharmacy and she worked for a Dr in the same complex.

Our independent pharmacy carried a full supply of candy and soda. Many employees in the same building would come over and buy junk food.  Lisa dropped in occasionally and we hit it off as really great friends.  
She was brought up Catholic, but told me she had a lot of problems with the "Mother Church". So, over a 3 month period I shared the Gospel with her and read Scripture to her, answering every question she had to the best of my abilities God gave me. One night she "got it" and gave her life to Christ... that was almost 20 years ago. 
Ours was a buddy friendship from the start, no romance involved... until she came to faith. It was then that I found her not only beautiful outwardly, but now inward she became stunning to me. 
And while I was fighting against "falling in love" due to a previously failed marriage (I planned to stay single forever- haha), I couldn't deny the overwhelming draw to be with her forever. She was the same about me. 8 months later we were married and to this day we are mistaken for "newlyweds" (cuz I still bring her flowers, cherish her and she respects me... something many marriages lose after the first year). 
Putting Christ in the center of our relationship has made for a fantastic marriage/relationship. It's work sometimes and we're far from perfect, but we literally could not live without each other.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: How did you met her?   How did you met her? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 pm

I met my wife on-line through a hockey listserv for the CHL (Central Hockey League).  We started trading hockey cards and the rest is history  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How did you met her?   How did you met her? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I met my wife on-line through a hockey listserv for the CHL (Central Hockey League).  We started trading hockey cards and the rest is history  Very Happy

What's the deal with women and hockey? My wife loves going to Stars games.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: How did you met her?   How did you met her? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:27 pm

metaldude wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:

What's the deal with women and hockey? My wife loves going to Stars games.

My wife likes hockey more than baseball, which in St Louis is like... I don't even know. It's similiar to liking the Cubs more than the Blackhawks, oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you met her?   How did you met her? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you met her?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: