Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA

Go down 
+4
Staybrite
ishmael81
MikeInFla
bassdude
8 posters
AuthorMessage

MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:51 am

It has been brought to my attention that some of you here feel threatened and belittled by some of my comments... It has never been my intention to do that and come off that way. I am a blunt and to the point kind of guy..Its part of my personality. I have never said anything here or on the cmr that I would not have looked you right in the face person to person and said.. I know that the gospel of grace that me and a few others here preach is offensive to some of you. I know some of you dont consider me a brother in Christ but instead a heretic who is lost. Thats fine..I can live with that...but I can never give up my faith or the gospel I believe in and preach and as Jesus and Paul has instructed I will never miss a chance to share the gospel of grace I believe... Bluntness is not a bad thing..especially when God gives it as part of your personality. Paul was blessed with the same thing and he turned off alot of people. I have heard some preachers say paul was arrogant..maybe he was. He did follow the spirit regardless of what men thought or how men were gonna react..I to will follow the spirit as I am directed and not worry about what people think. If you have been offended then I am sorry. I consider each of you brothers and sisters in Christ and I am praying for each and everyone of you...I know each of you believes in and loves Jesus and I pray that his hand is on you and that his will be done and that the changes he is bringing in each of us will produce massive harvest for the kingdom... In the end I dont really think theology matters ..Its about the relationship in Christ that we each have.. We will be saved because our faith alone in Christ alone has set us apart from the world.. Smile
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:05 am

I don't feel threatened or belittled......I don't hate you, or wish to pronounce any judgemant or ridicule on you....I simply disagree with some of what you say.

I don't want to fight with you, or argue about it, or have any other kind of confrontation. I'll pray for you and pray that God, in His infinite mercy, blesses you to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:56 am

I have no issues at all with you SA, but I believe you already know that Smile
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:38 am

I don't know man. I have some huge issues with you dude. You're a big jerk and mean to animals. You harass me on Facebook and make crude jokes that aren't funny. You're nosy and...

Oh wait. Wrong person. 

Love you bro.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:31 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
I don't know man. I have some huge issues with you dude. You're a big jerk and mean to animals. You harass me on Facebook and make crude jokes that aren't funny. You're nosy and...

Oh wait. Wrong person. 

Love you bro.
Sounds like you might have confused him with me there for a second.

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Lol Staybrite. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:49 pm

I have noticed that you can be rather blunt. I need to be forgiving, though, when I am hurt.
Back to top Go down
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:36 pm

I approve this message.  Lol you know you my bro, SA.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:09 am

I hold nothing against you except that you live in Tulsa  lol!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I hold nothing against you except that you live in Tulsa  lol!
lol!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA   MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE TO ALL CHM MEMBERS FROM SA
Page 1 of 1