Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muslim Vs Christian

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Muslim Vs Christian Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Vs Christian   Muslim Vs Christian I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Muslim Vs Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Vs Christian   Muslim Vs Christian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 am

I haven't watched a PB Daily in a long time--like the Harry Potter-ish intro.  Very Happy

One of the things I really like about Pastor Bob is his ability to cut through the surface of the question and get to the underlying issues.  Seems like someone else did that too, who was that...?  I do not love  Islam.  I do not support Islam.  I do not believe Allah of Islam and I AM of Judeo-Christianity are the same.  That being said, I don't hate Muslims.  I know some very kind, very wonderful and (dare I say?) Christlike Muslims.  I struggle to not hate radical Muslim extremists, but because I believe Jesus was serious when he said "Love your enemies, bless those who persecute you," I struggle on.  I believe in the transformative power of Christ's love, and I can't help but wonder how much of a blow to terrorism we could strike if Christ followers shared that love with Muslims.  I know the upper echelons are driven by power, but I really believe the active love of Christ can cause their messages and propaganda to fall on deaf ears and really hamper recruitment. 

Maybe I'm an idealist.  Maybe we need more idealists.  I don't know, but I imagine someone is ready to tell me how wrong I am.  That's fine.  We all have to live according to how we believe God is leading us, and right now, this is how I am being led.
Back to top Go down

Muslim Vs Christian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: