Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are the releases that may not happen?

Go down 
+5
StarPilot
rockerVu2
Samson
Staybrite
Fundy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5318
Registration date : 2007-05-04

What are the releases that may not happen? Empty
PostSubject: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 am

Seeing that we have started a good thread about bands which will hopefully release an album this year.  Are there any who have suggested they would be releasing an album in the future but nothing has materialised yet.  This isn't a 'let's have a go at those bands' thread, just a list of those who have tried, and may fail...  but I guess there's always hope!

1 - Whitecross.  Would love to hear something from them.  I know it probably won't happen now, but Whitecross where one of the first Christian bands I listened to (after Petra and Bride) so I would be very happy to see them back recording stuff.

2 - Barren Cross.  They said they'd release a few songs every couple of months.  But nothing has happened.  Rather sad, as Birth Pangs sounded amazing (although I don't own it) and I would love to hear some new stuff from those guys.

3 - Virginia Creeper.  Love the music, and for any number of years he has stated a new album is imminent, but nothing has ever happened.

4 - Scandinavian Metal Praise II.  So hoping that this one still sees the light of day.  I know they post updates now and again, and there was a recent facebook post asking if folk wanted to hear a sample... but it's still rather quiet.

5 - The Fall Of Vegas.  What can be said about this!  Sounded like a good idea, but... nothing...  yet we still wait.

Anyone else have a few to add to that?

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Neon Cross - these guys were working on their third album a decade ago and it really seemed like we were going to see something from them, but they just seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet.

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Holy Soldier was supposed to be working on a new one in 06-07
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:04 am

I have the same band like Staybrite in my thoughts.
Neon Cross, even though I hope there will come a new Neon Cross it seems it never will be.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Oh yes, I forgot about Neon Cross.  I was really excited about that at the time, and even went to buying the Mardi Gras CD which had one new song on it.  Shame nothing happened.

New Holy Soldier would've been great too.

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
StarPilot

StarPilot

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Isn't there still an HB release they haven't done in English? They ever just gonna release it in English?
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes, I think that is supposed to be their 'heaviest' too...

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:14 pm

It seems like it was almost two years ago I heard about a new X-Sinner album.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3872
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Amaseffer released an awesome debut of a supposed trilogy in 2008. They've supposedly been recording the second as late as this past October.

kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 pm

The biggest one for me is Virgin Black - Requiem Pianissimo.  Been waiting on that one for YEARS.  Oh how I wish they'd release it...
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Decision-D was working on a comeback and was planning to record a live album. This was around 2009?
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the releases that may not happen?   What are the releases that may not happen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the releases that may not happen?
Page 1 of 1