Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade

Go down 
+4
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
Dynamis
Staybrite
8 posters

Pick Your Favorite
The Ascent
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Blade
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap18%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
To The Cross
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap36%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Crying In The Night
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap9%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Hell Train
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap27%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Endless Night
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You & Me
 0% [ 0 ]
New World Order
 0% [ 0 ]
SinnerPeace
Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_lcap9%Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Hell Blade
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade Hellblade_zpsseervhdi-1

Saint - Hell Blade 2010

Hailed by many as one of the best (if not the best) album of the band’s “come-back era” this monster of an album is chock full of fantastic songs.  To me everything on this album just screams excellence.  The songs, the band’s performance and the production are all top notch.  This is one of the few songs in my entire collection of music that I don’t feel the need for a skip button.  I really like all of the songs (including the instrumental intro “The Ascent”) Shocked .  Being forced to pick a favorite song is a difficult task.  I could have easily gone with Crying In The Night, SinnerPeace, or the title track Hell Blade.  But I will go with To The Cross (mainly just to pick one).
So how about you, do you have a favorite from this fantastic album?

Last edited by Staybrite on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm

This is one of my favorite Saint comeback albums, ranking alongside The Mark/Revelation.  I was difficult deciding on a specific song but went with "Hell Train".
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:25 pm

I've got to go with Staybrite on this one.  "To The Cross" is just an amazing track!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Picked The Blade but after consideration I should have picked To The Cross. And excellent album.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:15 pm

"Whaaaaat!" Awesome album, went with Hell Train. They outdo JP on this album.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 am

Love me some "Hell Train" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 am

Gotta go with To The Cross.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:35 am

I'm surprised at the amount of love for Hell Train. To me, that is the weakest on the album.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:05 pm

To the Cross gets my vote, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:57 pm

SinnerPeace got my vote..awesome song...
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:21 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
I'm surprised at the amount of love for Hell Train. To me, that is the weakest on the album.

Man, you really are weird, aren't you? Razz
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:27 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

Tongue
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

Tongue

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade   Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Saint Song - Hell Blade
Page 1 of 1