Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... Empty
PostSubject: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Effective immediately I will be suspending reviews for White Throne Metal Reviews.... I will say at this time it is a sabbatical with the thought of starting again sometime in the future.... Who knows when if ever.... there are still 1 or 2 reviews I will get done, but life over the last 7-8 months my passion here has simply died.... 

There are plenty of other websites Angelic Warlord comes immediately to mind for your Christian Metal fix.... I'm open to helping in some aspects but not on an ongoing basis if you're with a label or band... My ears are still listening...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Awww bummer, I really liked your reviews.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:07 am

A suggestion, I would also mention this on your blog. That way it isn't one of those that just sits there completely outdated with no mention of why it's outdated. I understand completely, I have been burned out from something before (like my career in radio - was a DJ for 18 years and completely burned out, when I quit it was permanent. People ask me about it all the time and ask if I miss it or ever want to go back. I just tell them I am retired from that business).
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

Sad to see this but it's completely understandable.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:56 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
A suggestion, I would also mention this on your blog. .

thanks bro..... DUH.... LOL.....  I honestly didn't even think of that.... LOL..... really.... am I burned or what.... LOL.....

thanks for the many kind words....

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:05 am

So many sites I have enjoyed over the years just go silent. I always wonder why. It would always be good to have some type of disclaimer so people know why it is out of date. One site I like is a Styx fan site. Has lots of old pics and old info and hasn't been updated since about 1998 or 99. Still there and still lots of info just nothing new in 15 years. Did she die? Get bored? Get busy? I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....   White Throne Metal Reviews  Sabbatical.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Throne Metal Reviews Sabbatical....
Page 1 of 1