Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dean Barry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dean Barry Empty
PostSubject: Dean Barry   Dean Barry I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Southern Rock/Country ? Not sure where to classify this but I like the way it sounds (well maybe not the softer songs so much). Check 'em out for yourself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Dean Barry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Barry   Dean Barry I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 am

I just downloaded this from eMusic this morning!  It's definitely meant to fit into the southern rock category.  Southern rock, at its truest origins, was a mix of rock and country.  This definitely fits that bill.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Dean Barry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Barry   Dean Barry I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:24 pm

The more I listen to this the more I like it.  It's rock, blues, and a hint of country mixed.  I guess most folks would classify it as "modern country" but it's definitely southern rock at its purist definition.  A lot of modern country music IS southern rock nowadays.

I've got to find more stuff like this.  I will be glad when Tim Davis, a local musician in Nashville, gets his album finished.  It will also be in this style.  Even better, I can listen to myself playing bass on several tracks.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dean Barry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Barry   Dean Barry I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:26 pm

I'm glad you dig it.  Thumbs Up

Dean Barry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Barry   Dean Barry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dean Barry
Page 1 of 1