Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inhabited news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Inhabited news Empty
PostSubject: Inhabited news   Inhabited news I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 am

INHABITED LINKS UP WITH INDIE LABEL 7 SPIN MUSIC
Band Returns to the Music Scene with Sophomore Release in Feb.

NEWS SOURCE: Savvy Media
October 31, 2007

(NASHVILLE, Tenn.) Oct. 31, 2007—Female-fronted rock band Inhabited finds a new home at burgeoning indie label 7 Spin Music. The group is putting the finishing touches on its sophomore release, LOVE, releasing through 7 Spin Music on Feb. 26.

Comprising Sara Acker (vocals), Marcus Acker (guitar), and Charlie Harper (drums), Houston-based Inhabited exploded onto the Christian music scene four years ago with its independent project Innerview. The band set a whole new standard for indie success, claiming a Top 20 Christian Hit Radio single with “Rescue Me.” The song also made Christian Rock radio’s Top 10.

Inhabited released its debut label project, The Revolution, with Fervent Records in 2005. Revolution earned rave reviews from media who hailed frontwoman Sara’s strong vocals, formidable stage presence and genuine heart for youth. The group steadily grew its loyal fan base, while touring alongside popular artists Todd Agnew, Starfield, By The Tree and Jonah33. Today Inhabited continues to re-invent itself, always on the cutting edge of sound and style.

Peter Khosla, president of 7 Spin Music comments, “The quality that most impressed me about Inhabited is its sincere desire to impact youth. The group is also musically talented and works extremely hard at its ministry. The band is an excellent fit with what we’re trying to cultivate here at 7 Spin.”

“We are so happy to be at 7 Spin and are excited that they aren’t afraid to be bold and think outside the box,” says Sara Acker. “They have already been a blessing, and I’m stoked we’re teaming together to get LOVE to the masses!”

Inhabited’s national sophomore project, LOVE, will be produced by industry veteran Monroe Jones (Jackson Browne, David Crosby, Third Day). In stores Feb. 26, the album’s first radio single, “Hush,” written and produced by Marcus and Sara Acker, is currently at No. 22 on Christian Hit Radio. Additional details on the record are forthcoming.

Inhabited is also on the SHOUTfest tour this fall. For an updated tour itinerary or for more information on the band, visit: www.inhabitedtheband.com.

Based out of Valparaiso, Ind., 7 Spin Music was formed in 2004 by Peter Khosla. The independent label is part of a family of music companies that includes booking, management, and publishing. Other 7 Spin Music artists include Red Umbrella, All Star United, Hello Kelly, Sevenglory, and Heath McNease. 7 Spin Music releases are distributed by Provident-Integrity Distribution and general market distribution is through Sony-BMG. For more information, visit www.7spinmusic.com

Inhabited news Inhabited

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
LateFortheParty

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Inhabited news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inhabited news   Inhabited news I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:30 am

Thanks for the info. At first, checking out their site, the song Hush made me worried they were trying to be a cleaner version of Fergie...but, going to their myspace, listened to other songs and it sounds like they are retaining their sound.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81742756

I have their Open My Eyes download and like that song alot.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Inhabited news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inhabited news   Inhabited news I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:21 pm

I want to hear more of this before I plunk down the $$$. That "Hush" song just was not my thing at all. I hope there aren't more songs like that on the new CD. If there are, then I'm not getting this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Inhabited news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inhabited news   Inhabited news I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:26 pm

Ok, I listened to the Hush song on their myspace site, and it is waaaaayyyy too pop for me. I'll check out the other songs, but as of now if looks like I will probably pass.

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Inhabited news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inhabited news   Inhabited news I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 pm

Not really my style but everytime I hear that "hush" song (my local christian station plays it constantly) I keep thinking, has Gwen Stefani gotten saved and if so "Hollaback". I too shall pass this up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inhabited news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inhabited news   Inhabited news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inhabited news
Page 1 of 1