Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made Empty
PostSubject: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:11 am

Some sound issues with the venue, but band was incredible 

Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:07 am

Big fan on R/B!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 pm

fishingd wrote:
Big fan on R/B!!!
Rod and John are great guys....I only talked to Mike for a sec but he seemed really cool too.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Very cool, I would love to see these guys live, hope you had a great time.

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Very cool, I would love to see these guys live, hope you had a great time.
Thanks..I did..despite the horrible sound issues (amp went out, they continued to play)..

Funny story..

They were supposed to play at 10:35pm

I didn't care about any of the other bands (secular) on the schedule and I don't drink much, so I had no reason to go but to see them. With that in mind, I planned on being there at around 10pm.

However, I got a little anxious and decided to leave earlier. After making my hour and a half drive I got there at 9:15. I went to their merchandise table to say and meet them, lo and behold they weren't there. I asked one of the woman (it's one of the guy's wife or g/f) where they were at, she said since another band cancelled they got moved up and were on in 10 minutes!!!!

I would have been so ticked if I had driven up and missed them
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:31 pm

bought4life wrote:

Funny story..

They were supposed to play at 10:35pm....
I would have been seriously bummed about that myself If I would have missed any band I wanted to see after a half hour drive.  I'm usually at least mildly interested in the opening acts.  I can only remember intentionally missing an opening act once or twice.

Last edited by Staybrite on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Ooooh done that. Drove 2 1/2 hours to see 4 bands play back in '91 (can't remember who the first three were), but too many people were going with us and people held us up, we left late, then stopped to get food and someone got stuck in the can - by the time we got there, all we got to see was the final act... DC Talk.... I was so pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Staybrite wrote:
bought4life wrote:

Funny story..

They were supposed to play at 10:35pm....
I would have been seriously bummed about that myself If I would have missed any band I wanted to see after a half hour drive.  I'm usually at least mildly interested in the opening acts.  I can only remember intentionally missing an opening act once or twice.
it was an hour and a half..not just a half hour... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Ooooh done that. Drove 2 1/2 hours to see 4 bands play back in '91 (can't remember who the first three were), but too many people were going with us and people held us up, we left late, then stopped to get food and someone got stuck in the can - by the time we got there, all we got to see was the final act... DC Talk.... I was so pissed.
Having to see DC Talk would be enough to piss me off, let alone the rest of that stuff happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made   Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivera Bomma @ Rock Harvest II videos I made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: