Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements

Go down 
+6
ishmael81
Staybrite
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Samson
Guilty/Forgiven
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements Empty
PostSubject: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 pm

For those of you who have not yet seen this.... check it out. Never dreamed of hearing Gene say things like this...

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Did you notice how the reporter kept trying to change the subject when Gene mentioned his faith?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Which is even more evidence of media bias against Christians in this country.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am

Noticed that immediately. LOVED the way Gene used his presence to just talk right over them.

Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements Bcyes11
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 am

It's wonderful to hear a man like Gene talking about  this.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:26 am

Finally got to see that, and way to go Gene!

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Wait, is Gene a Christian? I thought, I mean, I read... you know... groupies, and his wife is a former... what?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:20 pm

No no, I don't know, but I doubt he's come to faith...

I see a man who's grown up a bit, he's seen the injustices on Christians and he's using his stage to make a point. A very good, true point.
I see a man who's getting up there in years and is considering his own mortality. Gene is a VERY smart man - I believe he's examining the Christian faith kind of from a distance and is compassionate to true Christians. Whether he comes to faith himself is between him and his Creator and we can pray for that.

But as for "Is Gene a Christian?" -- I don't know. I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:12 pm

As far as him being Christian,not that I know of. I have seen quite a few of his show "Family Jewels" and he does come straight out and talk about him and his parents being Jewish.
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:25 pm

I read about this online last night, and I'm glad he's saying it. Hopefully people will get the point, though I don't see things changing anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 am

Go to YouTube, type in 'Gene Simmons Jewish'. LOL, I like the Mike Douglas talk show the most.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 pm

No reason to believe that Gene is a Christian, however I remember reading a long time ago some Christian rocker talking about how respectful Gene is of people of faith regardless of that faith.  That person also said Gene is one of the most Bible-savvy individuals he had ever met.  I think that is what we are seeing here.  Of course since it is Gene Simmons, it could also be another play for more media time.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:10 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Wait, is Gene a Christian? I thought, I mean, I read... you know... groupies, and his wife is a former... what?
And Oz Fox's wife is a former...

I know what you mean though.  Gene's conversion would certainly be big news in the Christian community.  Hmm, this gives me an idea for how to stir up some hornets over in that "other place." 

And no one has used this yet in this thread?

KISS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements   Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gene Simmons surprising Pro-Christian statements
Page 1 of 1