Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To avoid redundancy

Go down 
+4
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Staybrite
8 posters
AuthorMessage

To avoid redundancy Empty
PostSubject: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 am

To avoid redundancy (my favorite word this week, I have used it like 5 or 6 times in posts already..lol), who here is NOT on the Facebook group too?

If everyone here is now on the FB group, I will make sure not to cross post the same topic, and instead I will try to make it unique for each format
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 am

I'm on both here and the f.b. chm, but I am almost certain there are members here who are not on f.b.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 am

We have a Facebook page?  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 am

Yes, really.
You should check it out.

I prefer the CHM forum, but check the CHM FB page every day.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 am

Me on-um facebook-um. grunt.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:42 am

I used to never check the Facebook page.  Now, there is something there new everyday and we are adding new members daily.  Too bad those aren't coming here.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:49 am

Well, with Facebook, it is just one or two clicks to post a video or share a page. And you can share a website you find without ever leaving that page. Uploading pictures you take are super easy on Facebook too. With forums, all of that takes way longer to do.

Facebook is also much more mobile friendly too...which is how I connect most of the time.

Not to mention it is so much easier to interact real time with people on Facebook.

If Facebook ever gets a way to archive group posts efficiently and organize them by category, I think it will be the end of forums
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 am

The Facebook page might be easier to join.
The Forum is clearer and you don't have to scroll down and down to read the posts made one week ago.
There are more sections you can post different topics too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
The Facebook page might be easier to join.
The Forum is clearer and you don't have to scroll down and down to read the posts made one week ago.
There are more sections you can post different topics too.

Yeah..FB is easier to join for sure

AS for the scrolling and section, yes...Facebook needs to seriously find a way to incorporate that into their groups.

I will say though, that on a busy forum you still have to scroll and scroll sometimes to read a DAY'S worth of posts. This particular forum is not that busy that it becomes an issue. The difference is really in the ability to have topics. FB REALLY needs to add that.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 pm

I think when all the CHM-FB members post here too CHM is busy too.
geek
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:20 pm

I'm not on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
LRW

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm not currently on facebook, but I'm thinking about it... kinda up in the air on this one Bouncing smiley
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm not on Facebook either.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 pm

I didn't know the CHM had a facebook page. What's the link, I'll friend it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Look at my signature / tag line
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:26 pm

See, I knew some of our best members were'nt on f.b.

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 pm

I don't see how any music fan can NOT be on Facebook. Even if you use the account for JUST music, I strongly recommend getting one.

The bands you can follow and interact with is astounding.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Staybrite wrote:
See, I knew some of our best members were'nt on f.b.
It's okay man. You can tell people you were talking about me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey,..what happened to you on Facebook anyway, ish?

You were there. .then you weren't
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Well, I just had some things happen that reminded me of why I left a year ago, the first time.  Drama and negativity, from people that if I unfriended, would lead to more drama (family and church members) so I just left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Ish..that is why you open an account under an alias..like Metal Fan, or something. 

I see it done all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To avoid redundancy   To avoid redundancy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To avoid redundancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: