Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Tattoo Anyone?

Go down 
+3
rockerVu2
Fundy
Staybrite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:20 pm

No, I'm not talking about the Van Halen song from last year, but actually paying somebody to permantly mark-up your body with ink.  Well my daughter decided she just had to have one (she turned 20 about 2 weeks ago).  My wife went with her and sent me these entertaining pictures.

Before
New Tattoo Anyone? Tat1_zps0aae42d5

During
New Tattoo Anyone? Tat2_zps90d6c717

After
New Tattoo Anyone? Tat4_zps5d56f465

My wife wants a tattoo too.  Anyone else here have any tattoos?

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 am

Great photos!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 am

For me no tattoos.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:39 am

I don't do tattoos.  When I think about getting them, I try to imagine how it will look when I am 85.  I then throw up a little in my mouth.

Not to offend anyone, but as I get older, I find tattoos to be gross.  A small one here or there doesn't really affect me.  However, when you start getting a bunch of them and they are very visible, it actually makes me a bit sick to see them. 

Why scar up God's natural beauty with human graffiti?  The human body is perfect in the way God made it, so why cover it up with markings and piercings that ruin the beauty He made?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 am

I do like tattoos, but on other people.  I almost got a tattoo twice, but couldn't afford it either time.  I'm glad I didn't get either one because I would probably regret both of them now.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:53 am

I don't care for them myself. The only type of tattoo I would consider would be a temporary tat that you can take off that night. I have even seen sleeves you can wear that are see thru and what you mainly see looks kinda like a tat. Other than that,No tats for me.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Ha ! Those pix are great ! Laughing 

And the tatt is classy too, I like it. Simple but classy. Encourage her to keep it simple and don't get too many more - she's a beautiful person and when beautiful people get too many tats, it looks more like graffiti on a beautiful building.

As for me ? Nah, I've always considered being a tattoo artist rather than getting one myself.
If I ever got something for myself it would have to do with subject matters that are eternal, since we as humans are fickle and always changing. Things eternal to me would be a Scripture, something to do with my wife or kids... that's pretty much it. But since I hate pain (and looking at those pix up there, it doesn't look like a stay at the spa), I'll be sticking with my boring blank canvas for now Wink
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeah I'm hope she doesn't get many more.  She still wants to get "Faith" on the other arm.

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 am

My wife has a small adotion triad with a cross in the middle on her right inner wrist.  Very subtle and pretty.

I'd like to have either the same thing on my upper arm or a plane.  Get it? A Plane?  Tattoo?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 am

Wow, you just aged yourself with that one.

De Plane boss !
De Plane !!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm only 32.  My parents used to watch Fantasy Island reruns...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Laughing 

I couldn't stand that show Evil or Very Mad
but I did think Tattoo was cool. Who could dislike a little tiny French man ??!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Wow, you just aged yourself with that one.

De Plane boss !
De Plane !!

Actually it's "Ze Plane".
I remember liking the show when I was a kid, but I get the feeling it probably doesn't hold up well if we try to watch it today. I wonder what ever happened to Tattoo?

Staybrite

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Just looked him up on wikipedia and notice that he killed himself back in 1993....bummer Crying or Very sad 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herv%C3%A9_Villechaize

ishmael81

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 am

Wow, staybrite.  Buzz kill... Wink
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 am

Ha Buzz.....tattoo needle...ha ha.

ishmael81

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Laughing Stupid
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 pm

I used to like Fantasy Island.I remember they tried to reboot it with Malcolm McDowell.That didn't do too well.

I had no idea he committed suicide. That is sad.His other role I remember him as was Nick Nack in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Hardkore wrote:

I had no idea he committed suicide. That is sad.His other role I remember him as was Nick Nack in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun.

Oh yea! I had completely forgotten about that.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Tattoos, only looking to the face of your daughter shows me I've taken the right decision.

NO tattoos for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Tattoo Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tattoo Anyone?   New Tattoo Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tattoo Anyone?
Page 1 of 1