Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover with CMR

Go down 
+10
Pro-Zak
Driven
Mac
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
Fundy
Staybrite
ishmael81
alldatndensum
kerrick
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 am

I am still in shock about how many people on here were among my favorites over at CMR.

Just shows that I made a good choice heading over to here.

Woo Woo
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Aww yeah!cheers
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 pm

There are quite a few.  Most of us here are just looking for a fun, less-dramatized place to hang out and talk about music.  For that, and that alone, is why I started the place.  It's more of a family now than a message board.  I've thought about shutting it down many times.  However, it feels like you'd be divorcing your family instead of just turning off an online forum.  So, we stay right here year after year.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 pm

That's why people like me stay around.  I quit listening to metal for some personal reasons (though I feel like God is releasing me to listen to it again).  There's no drama and if there is, alldat and staybrite usually shut it down quick.  They're like bodyguards for the forum...

And it is like a family.  I don't post much, and there's some folks that probably don't like me (I'm that one uncle everyone talks bad about here at the board, sometimes) but everyone is still wicked awesome.
Back to top Go down

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Ish!!!

I NEVER talk bad about you...YOU started the funniest (and longest) thread I was ever involved in back on CMR....

Headbang
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:34 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
There are quite a few.  Most of us here are just looking for a fun, less-dramatized place to hang out and talk about music.  For that, and that alone, is why I started the place.  It's more of a family now than a message board.  I've thought about shutting it down many times.  However, it feels like you'd be divorcing your family instead of just turning off an online forum.  So, we stay right here year after year.

I have the same feelings (except the thinking about shutting it down part...shame on you!).
The members at this board seem more like family that some of the other boards I have been at, also there is less bickering and pettiness here.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:45 pm

bought4life wrote:
Ish!!!

I NEVER talk bad about you...YOU started the funniest (and longest) thread I was ever involved in back on CMR....

Headbang

Which actually just got resurrected!  It made me so happy to see it.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

No way!  I may have to meander over there (electronically speaking) and read it.
Back to top Go down

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm

kerrick wrote:
bought4life wrote:
Ish!!!

Headbang

Which actually just got resurrected!  It made me so happy to see it.  Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 pm

CHM is a great place to hang out.  It has a really nice relaxed kind of feel, like everyone says, it feels like 'family'.

Smile

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Quote :
CHM is a great place to hang out

That are my thoughts over CHM too.
It feels like a family.

I hope the new members who came over from CMR feel the same.
Hey guys and gals, welcome to the CHM family.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

I'm Jim Willis and I approve of this message.

(ps - ""thought about shutting it down""????? How dare you Chris !!! I'd hunt you down and break your little GPS thingy that helps you with Geocaching !!!!!)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:27 am

That's a threat!  You shall be thrown into the Pit of Eternal Flatulence for your insolence! 

Besides, no matter what happens here, it's all Staybrite's fault.  Just practice saying that over and over:

It's all Staybrite's fault!

See!  I knew you'd all see the wisdom of that!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

lol! Now we can blame Staybrite.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:15 am

I love it here. You guys have created a family like non judge mental forum
Back to top Go down

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:58 am

alldatndensum wrote:
That's a threat!  You shall be thrown into the Pit of Eternal Flatulence for your insolence! 

Besides, no matter what happens here, it's all Staybrite's fault.  Just practice saying that over and over:

See!  I knew you'd all see the wisdom of that!  lol!

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 am

The CMR has had several trolls, for lack of a better term, who are anti-Christian and who come and try to debate, all while coming off as jerks. I'm honestly surprised nothing like that has happened at CHM - I thought someone would eventually come and wreak havoc. Good thing no one has so far.

(oh boy, I hope I didn't jinx us…)
Back to top Go down

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 am

Darn it DBF......the trolls will be coming out now for sure. .

afro 

I know the afro dude really has nothing to do with what I posted...but I just had to use that one somehow someway.

Right on man

Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:34 am

danielbandfan wrote:
The CMR has had several trolls, for lack of a better term, who are anti-Christian and who come and try to debate, all while coming off as jerks. I'm honestly surprised nothing like that has happened at CHM - I thought someone would eventually come and wreak havoc. Good thing no one has so far.

It has been a long time, but we have had them long before you joined us.  I usually ban them.  Besides, with us specializing in promoting Christian music, we don't get many people looking to join our forum that are not of the faith.  CMR gets more people because of their size and because people outside the Christian faith will come to discuss secular bands.  It isn't that I would not allow someone who isn't a Christian to participate here.  I just don't think that we offer much of anything here to someone who isn't a Christian.  Besides, we don't really have a debate here over anything, and I am sure that not all of us come from the same denomination or belief structure inside Christianity.  We all have pretty much taken the stance that Jesus is the only way to God, He died and rose again to save us from sin, and He is coming again.  There isn't much left to argue about when you just cut to the basics.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 am

wow, not a whole lotta love for ol' Staybrite on this thread! Laughing

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:01 pm

"Non Judge Metal Forum?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:
I love it here. You guys have created a family like non judge mental forum

Well that's a dumb thing to say.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

It has been a long time, but we have had them long before you joined us.  I usually ban them.  Besides, with us specializing in promoting Christian music, we don't get many people looking to join our forum that are not of the faith.  CMR gets more people because of their size and because people outside the Christian faith will come to discuss secular bands.  It isn't that I would not allow someone who isn't a Christian to participate here.  I just don't think that we offer much of anything here to someone who isn't a Christian.  Besides, we don't really have a debate here over anything, and I am sure that not all of us come from the same denomination or belief structure inside Christianity.  We all have pretty much taken the stance that Jesus is the only way to God, He died and rose again to save us from sin, and He is coming again.  There isn't much left to argue about when you just cut to the basics.

Yeah, I think that's it.  Plus I think some of the folks over yonder in that other pasture almost beg for it.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:20 am

Well, whatever anyone says here, I completely agree with Staybrite.

(how's that Gary ? When do I get my 50 bucks ?)
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Staybrite wrote:
wow, not a whole lotta love for ol' Staybrite on this thread! Laughing

Aww, staybrite you know we love ya! (In a purely, Christ-like and non-feminine way...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossover with CMR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover with CMR   Crossover with CMR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover with CMR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: