Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bombings in Boston???

Go down 
+7
Driven
messiaen77
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
alldatndensum
11 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Bombings in Boston??? Empty
PostSubject: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Two bomb explosions happened today during the Boston Marathon. This just makes me wonder.

What am I thinking?

1. Will this be blamed on Iran so that we can attack them?

2. Will it be blamed on N. Korea so we can strike them?

3. Will the US gov't. use this to really begin forcing people to register or surrender their weapons and attack our freedom of speech as well?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Yep
Yep
and Yep...
Let the conspiracy theories begin !
PS - where's Obama in the midst of this ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

while the press is running crazy and I am sure the government will use it to further their agenda's it is really just another typical day in America. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:19 pm

My wife's cousin was in the stands waiting for her friend to finish running the race. She finished and both of them left only 10 minutes before the explosion. So neither of them were hurt, but talk about a close call.

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 am

Principal of my youngest's school also finished 10 min prior.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 am

It's so terible what happened in boston.
Many people were killed, many are injured.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm going to take the contrarian position and say none of the above. Sure, everyone is going to work overtime to spin this to their own political advantage because, let's face it, that's what politicians do, but I think this is going to be linked to some individual or domestic group and, as BT said, just another day in America.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 pm

I haven't gone on a single news site since yesterday, yet I've heard a lot about the bombing. My Facebook was completely overwhelmed with "pray for Boston" posts, and if I can speak without being disrespectful to the victims, I'm almost tired of hearing of the case. It's sad, definitely, and senseless too, but it's almost on my nerves.

Also, I was thinking earlier, how come stuff like this rarely happens in Canada, for example? We rarely hear of terrorist attacks here.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

DBF, I understand your feelings about this. When big tragedies happen it is like it is all some people want to talk about. I've had people claim it was disrespectful to not talk about it. I have avoided the cable news reports because they don't really know anything new, but they feel the need to keep yammering on about it, speculating on everything so that when the culprit is captured and the motive is learned then they can say (one of) their reports was right.

Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 am

Anybody read today that the two suspects were in a gun battle with police overnight and one of them died?
Back to top Go down
LRW

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 am

I saw that as well. It looks like the younger brother is still on the loose, and they are locking the whole city of Boston down, businesses and all. Only 19 yrs. old, and yet old enough to make a host of really really bad decisions, very sad pale.
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:23 pm

I saw some politician on the news earlier and heard him make a comment saying he wouldn't care if the bomber on the loose killed himself... and the way I have heard it at least 2-3 times in the few minutes I've watched tv SUGGESTING suicide.. making comments about ways he could do it... was really saddening...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Suggestions of suicide are ridiculous IMO.

I actually hope they can catch him without killing him. It wouldn't surprise me if him and his brother were recruited into (or from) a terrorist cell. Hopefully if they catch him they can beat get some valuable info out of him.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:40 pm

This was in the local paper today:
http://www.thedailyobserver.ca/2013/04/19/local-runner-was-near-finish-line-of-boston-marathon-at-time-of-bombings
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 pm

they caught him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Young Muslim guys.......what a shocker.....that never happens.....oh, wait, yes it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombings in Boston???   Bombings in Boston??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombings in Boston???
Page 1 of 1