Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Infinate Journey of Souls comes out te 22nd of January. Is anyone wanting to get it? I have both of their earlier cds. I think I like the first one better. But everything I have heard so far on this one, it sounds like a great album.

Tim
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm

I am just waiting for pay day so I can get this and the new Golden Resurrection.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am

I like to listen to some samples first.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm

I will be getting it, but I'm probably going to wait for Amazon to have it as a download.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Gary, on CD Baby you can buy the downloads of the Rivera/Bomma CD too.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Here's a video for their lead single... Empty Desire....

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 am

I am probably going to get the downloads, too. I just don't have room for more CDs. Plus, I have spent so much on my chiropractor over the past 2 months that there just isn't a lot of extra cash right now in the budget. Buying the downloads will allow me to buy more for less.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 am

Buying the downloads means you can listen to the songs after you've downloaded the files. But you never get a file with the lyrics.

Buying the CD means the costs are higher, you've to wait longer before you can listen to the CD.
CDs often have a booklets with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?   Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in getting the new Rivera bomma cd?
Page 1 of 1