Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something that irritates me

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
ishmael81
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Something that irritates me Empty
PostSubject: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 am

So like 2 weeks ago I added the Rosanna's Raiders 2 disc set to my amazon wish list. It was $9, maybe $10. I happened to be looking this morning and they're out of stock so all the sudden the used ones are like $40. I love the Raiders but I just can't afford 40 bucks for a cd.

What's a poor family man to do...

Okay, I'm done ranting now.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:26 am

Ishmael, I can imagine how disappointed you are.
Maybe -- it's an idea to contacft Amazon over this.?

Ishmael, maybe you are poor what $$$, but as child of the Almighty God you are so rich.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 am

That IS irritating.

I ordered 2 vinyls from Best Buy (Grave Robber LPs), used a gift card, then threw the card away (since my order was complete) - I got an email 2 weeks later that the records were backordered and they wouldn't be able to get them so they cancelled the order. I thought no big deal, I'll get something else. Found out that when an order is cancelled, it takes up to 2 weeks to get the gift card credit back to my account... since I don't have the card anymore, I have to wait on Best Buy's computers to get that credit back in my account.

sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:36 pm

That's really frustrating. Especially since some inconsiderate jerk told you he would mail you his Rossana's Raiders cassette a month ago and just keeps making lame excuses as to why he hasn't done it yet.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:28 pm

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/26557741/Fire-From-Heaven/Product.html?searchstring=rosannas+raiders&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

£11.00 from the UK, not sure on the postage though.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Fundy wrote:
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/26557741/Fire-From-Heaven/Product.html?searchstring=rosannas+raiders&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

£11.00 from the UK, not sure on the postage though.

Fundy

Well seeing as how £11.00 UK is about $7,795.42 U.S. dollars I'm not sure that is much of a help. Laughing

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 am

Staybrite wrote:
That's really frustrating. Especially since some inconsiderate jerk told you he would mail you his Rossana's Raiders cassette a month ago and just keeps making lame excuses as to why he hasn't done it yet.

Well, he's a busy guy and doesn't seem like a jerk at all. Actually, he seems like a pretty cool guy. (And this post was in no way directed to him!)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Well, he's a busy guy and doesn't seem like a jerk at all. Actually, he seems like a pretty cool guy. (And this post was in no way directed to him!)

Keep that up and you'll give him a fat head Laughing

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Keep that up and you'll give him a fat head Laughing

Glad you were encouraged!Something that irritates me 948561
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 pm

You can order a new copy on ebay for $16.99 with free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rosannas-Raiders-Fire-From-Heaven-2-CDs-FREE-SHIPPING-Brand-New-Sealed-/200764911068?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2ebe856ddc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that irritates me   Something that irritates me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something that irritates me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: