Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th Empty
PostSubject: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 am

Good Morning all you Hard Rocking Warriors for Christ. You overcoming, prayer praying, Sons and daughters of the Most High God!! I hope you survived your weekend!! Now it is Monday our favorite time of the week (not)!! Time to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, and share the love of Christ with the un-lovable, otherwise known as our co-workers!! Ok enough of the funny stuff!!

This week we are praying for one German Pascual! The former singer of Narnia, who has a cd dropping tommorrow!! A tour is in the works!! Lets pray that thru all the lights and amps and all the trappings of metal. That people will see the Love of God and the body of Christ will be encouraged, and people will have the scales from their eyes removed and they will see that God Loves them!!

My prayer this week is that God use our Brother to bring light into dark places. Whether it be a music hall, or the soul of a struggling human being!!

Because when it is all said and done, What we do for Christ will be the only thing that remains!!

God bless you all this week!! Lift each other in prayer!! I need yours I know that!! So kiss your wife or your kids, or your dog or someone and say God Bless you!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Praying for German!

Timshell64 wrote:
... Time to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, and share the love of Christ with the un-lovable, otherwise known as our co-workers!! ...

Sounds more like my family! I'm in a situation right now were both of my coworkers are good Christians.

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 pm

It was a poor attempt at humor I guess!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

I thought it was funny!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 am

First I thought what do I have to pray for German Pascale.
Yesterday I knew it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 am

You can get the new CD from German at Nightmare Records or CD Universe now.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th   Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Prayer Oct 8th-14th
Page 1 of 1