Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secular band prayer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

secular band prayer Empty
PostSubject: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 am

Its time to pick a new artist to pray for...and I have chosen the legendary motorhead himself...lemmy.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 am

The Ace of Spades! The Ace of Spades!

Praying...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Great choice. Praying for the Motorhead leader.

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Not getting much prayer response on these secular artist. To those that respond..thank you. Come on everyone else...these people need prayer..so I decided to hold over Lemmy a little longer...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

just because we don't respond doesn't mean we don't see them or that we don't pray Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

You can't help but like Lemmy, but he could sure use some prayer. He might even agree...
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 pm

That's right unworthy.
To be honest.
I have never heard of this band.
I'm not very familiar with secular bands.
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:09 pm

you've never heard of motorhead? *faints*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Not all bands that hit it big in America migrate back to Europe, but Motorhead is classic. As I said, you can't help but like Lemmy, even as you're shaking your head at him.

I'd love to post a Lemmy interview, but none of them are appropriate for here.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:39 am

Anyone not wishing to hear the interview just simply don't have to click on the link. Share it anyway, TallT.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 am

Reading their interview might help me to know more of Motorhead.

There's not always a need to reply on threads like this.
Sometimes it's good to see people are reading this thread so you know you are not starting threads like this for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Anyone not wishing to hear the interview just simply don't have to click on the link. Share it anyway, TallT.

OK... but be warned. Lemmy has a salty tongue, but he's such a cool guy, I just don't mind.

In my mind, he is the embodiment of everything that metal is or every could be. It's not so much the cursing or drinking or drugs or girls. Those are choices that you make or don't. I don't recommend them.

I once heard a preacher (Ed Cole) say that rock and roll has stolen from the church something that we should be, and are made to be, in Christ. And that is, to be in Christ is to be perfectly free. He created us to be that, and we rarely are, to our shame.

Lemmy is a sinner and in need of salvation, but he is perfectly free and natural. There is no pretense in him at all. He is who he is, and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks of it. That's why I like him so much.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 am

Thanks Tall Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secular band prayer   secular band prayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secular band prayer
Page 1 of 1