Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  Empty
PostSubject: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 pm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/CCM/holy_soldier.htm

It really amazes me that there are people still out there spreading this garbage. Besides the fact that He is operating out of judgement and condemnation. He is not aware that there is a thing called art. No every band is out there to present a salvation message in every song. They are out there to present good quality music, and I definately think Holy Soldier Rocked, that is not against biblical values.

Do not get me wrong I love a band with a strong evangelistic message as long as it is done in love and not beating someone over the head.

He is saying they are only in it for the money. I wonder if this guys is getting a paycheck to spread His garbage!!!

Sorry I will get off my soapbox now!!
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Just to make known Westboro Baptist church is the church spreading hate and I do not believe all baptists are like that so I was not wanting to offend anyone. But I believe we have all in the news seen their message of hate toward soldiers and others!!!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 am

I clicked this link at work and the filter blocked it. The reason? "Website is categorized as containing racism and hate."

Now that's a great thing to read when the name of the site is jesus-is-savior.Mad
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah I saw this site yesterday while looking for Holy Solider vinyl info. Crazy stuff. We need to invite him over here!
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Ha Ha Ya you aright Mike in Fla but I really do not think He would accept out invitation. I was looking at the site it has the famous the NIV version of the bible is a tool of the devil and only the 1611 King James version of the bible is the final authority which by the way was commisioned by a non christian king just to get the christians of that time to shut up lol!!

I bet sometimes the Lord looks at us all and says "what are you thinking"

Be Blessed Brother!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21632
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Timshell64 wrote:
...I was looking at the site it has the famous the NIV version of the bible is a tool of the devil and only the 1611 King James version of the bible is the final authority ....

Hey mister! If the KJV was good enough for Paul, it should be good enough for you!

lol!

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Actually Paul didnt Speak King James English lol. I am not saying it is wrong I am saying that other translations are not wrong. I do not speak King James English I do not know anyone that does. So why would I read it. Just my opinion. I am just saying that the NIV or the NEW King James which I use mostly is not of the devil, because it tries to bring the Greek and Aramaic language of the scriptures into a language I speak and write and understand. Just like Bible translators do in other languages.

My opinion!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21632
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Timshell64 wrote:
Actually Paul didnt Speak King James English lol.

What's more is he didn't speak english at all....the language didn't even exist until somewhere between the 5th to 11th century A.D. But I like the saying....it's phunny

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 pm

you are something Stay Brite that is for sure Ha ha Ha Bless ya Brother!!!
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm

"I always talk to God in king james english ... you know.. so He'll understand me.." Brad Stine
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 pm

I've often wondered if that site wasn't a parody.
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I wish it was !!!

But I think they are dead serious
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am

People who argue the KJV of the Bible I always ask them this: "Do you believe the Chinese and Koreans should have access to the Bible?". "YES they should!"... "Well, those Bibles are in CHINESE and KOREAN NOT KING JAMES ENGLISH!"
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I've often wondered if that site wasn't a parody.

I've hoped. But the problem is that one and Dial-the-Truth and just about every other anti-rock KJV-only sites all have the same material and it is the same that I remember from the evangelists I heard back in the 80s (including the guys who became the drummer and lead "singer" for Torn Flesh). They are serious about this stuff. Their logic actually makes sense to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church    Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bet this guy is a member of Westboro Baptist church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: