Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Miracle Faith Telethon"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

"Miracle Faith Telethon" Empty
PostSubject: "Miracle Faith Telethon"   "Miracle Faith Telethon" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 am

How have I never heard of this album until now? I've sort of followed the various projects Terry Taylor has been involved with for years now (ever since I discovered The Lost Dogs), and love DA's "Skeptics' Song", but I was completely unaware that this existed until now. Is the rest of the album as funny as this?

Excerpts:

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Miracle Faith Telethon"   "Miracle Faith Telethon" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Yes, this is a very funny album. Go Sprinklerhead!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Miracle Faith Telethon"   "Miracle Faith Telethon" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh man! That does bring back some memories! I used to be a huge Terry Scott Taylor/Daniel Amos fan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Miracle Faith Telethon"   "Miracle Faith Telethon" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Miracle Faith Telethon"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: