Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! Empty
PostSubject: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

On Tuesday April 24,

Liberty N' Justice with JK Northrup new CD "Hell Is Coming To Breakfast" comes out on Roxx Records.
The CD features Jani Lane of Warrant, Jack Russell of Great White, Donnie Vie of Enuff Z'nuff, and many more
great guest artists! You can pick the CD up directly from Roxx Records (www.roxxproductions.com )

You can read the first two reviews of "Hell Is Coming To Breakfast" at.....

http://glitter2gutter.blogspot.com/2012/04/liberty-n-justice-hells-coming-to.html
http://metalmark.blogspot.com/2012/03/liberty-n-justice-hell-is-coming-to.html

plus a new interview with Justin Murr at.....
http://glitter2gutter.blogspot.com/2012/04/talkin-trash-withjustin-murr-of-liberty.html

In other Liberty N' Justice news on the same day as LNJ releases there new CD they are releasing a new
single on I-tunes, "Stayin' Alive" featuring Kip Winger of Winger and JK Northrup of XYZ/ King Kobra.
The track was mixed and mastered by CJ Snare of Firehouse. LNJ's Justin Murr has this to say
about the track. "This is one of the songs that will be on our soon to be released double CD
"The Cigar Chronicles". Whatever you think of when you hear the words "Stayin' Alive" forget about
it.... Kip kills this killer new version of a 70's classic!"

In last bit of LNJ news, Justin Murr's 12 year old daughter, Torrie Murr releases her first single
"Hot Child In The City" on I-tunes on the same day as the other two releases!
Tuesday April 24th is going to be a rocking day with LNJ.......

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I received my copy of "Hell Is Coming To Breakfast" today from Roxx. The digipak nearly scared me half to death as I looked inside to see my own ugly face in there. Trippy! (and very cool!)

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I received my copy of "Hell Is Coming To Breakfast" today from Roxx. The digipak nearly scared me half to death as I looked inside to see my own ugly face in there. Trippy! (and very cool!)

Oh yeah, you played on "Madhatter" right? For a second I thought you meant that the disc was reflective Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 pm

So any idea if this is going to get digital distribution or is it a cd only release?

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 pm

You did some bass tracks for this LNJ album?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 pm

I have done bass tracks for a couple of LnJ albums and will be on the upcoming "Cigar Chronicles" as well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

That's very cool.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm

I have listened to the samples of this CD.
I like the songs.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:13 pm

If you are going to order, you need to do so soon. There are only 500 copies of this CD for sale.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:21 am

I'm afraid I'm to late.
Tried to order it now, but got a message "Back ordered or on pre-order".
I'm not sure if it's wise to pre-order this CD.
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:21 am

hey rocker you must have tried buying it through cd baby (they sold out), you can buy through Roxx's web site or it available through itunes etc....
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks, I ordered the CD on Roxx.
Yes, I tried CD Baby first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!   Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty n' Justice featuring Kip Winger plus more news!
Page 1 of 1