Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks to you all

Go down 
+6
sabidoo
Hardkore
silentthunder89
Driven
alldatndensum
Staybrite
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for being a great bunch of people. So many Christian websites are filled with so much war and hatred....everyone attacking each other and spewing hate over each others doctrine. I get enough of that in the real world. To be honest everyone, I get so sick of it and really don't have very many Christian friends because of it. So many Christians make it hard on others to just be themselves. Not once has anyone here attacked me or judged me...thank you. I feel like I can be myself here and believe in the doctrine I think is right. You people are truly a blessing to me.

Thanks to you all 369868 Thanks to you all 157623
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

That is fantastic BT, I have to say it has been a great blessing having you join us here at the CHM family. I think you fit in here with the rest of us just fine (like you were always meant to be here).

I have to confess that I don't have a ton of Christain friends myself (not even at my church). So it is great to have this community of Christian brothers and sisters to chat and share stuff with.

God is great! cheers

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I've always wanted everyone to be themselves here. For the most part, I think we accomplish that nicely. We've had a couple of rough patches, but the people causing those tend to get the ban-hammer here.

I don't have a lot of friends--Christian or not. So, when people are wondering why I am attracted to forums, it is because that is where my friends are. I wish someday I could sit around a table and meet all of you. Maybe someday.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:54 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I don't have a lot of friends--Christian or not. So, when people are wondering why I am attracted to forums, it is because that is where my friends are. I wish someday I could sit around a table and meet all of you. Maybe someday.

Yeah! Someday in Heaven! cheers

I'm glad you appreciate us, BT. Cool
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 pm

And we're glad to have you here brokentulsa! That is one thing I love about this board, we all come from different backgrounds, countries, demographics, etc. yet we all have the same thing in common: Christ. I wish more people could just get over differences in doctrine, beliefs and lifestyles and just accept each other as brothers and sisters in Christ who have all fallen short of the glory of God, but are redeemed by the blood of His Son!!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Staybrite wrote:

I have to confess that I don't have a ton of
Christain friends myself (not even at my church). So it is great to
have this community of Christian brothers and sisters to chat and share
stuff with.

God is great! cheers

alldatndensum wrote:

I am in the same boat. The bulk of my Christian friends I knew back when I was in high school while at church. That is at least the ones I hung out with. Eventually they all moved out of town and as far as I know they don't get online much. I don't even get to church much as my work schedule has me getting off at 7am and then it is time for bed. So my only real fellowship is thru forums like this even tho' I don't post as much as some.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 pm

I would be glad to attack and/or judge you, but the mods would just remove my posts... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I for one am very thankful for ya'all. I'm glad you feel comfortable here BT, there's nothing wrong with that. If that comfort was due to acceptance of false doctrines, it wouldn't be right. We may have our differences in eschatology and ways of doing things in church, etc, but we are all joined together in awesome Koinonia with a common belief in the essentials of who Messiah is and what He's done for us. THAT's all that matters. We've developed some great friendships here without the need to bicker over petty opinions.

Like most here, I ain't got no Christian buddies to just call up and chat/hang out with. So it's great to be able to come here anytime and chat, pray, joke, learn, or just unload some stuff I'm going through... I know that my CHM family will be there, and for that I'm thankful.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am

That's great to read brokentulsa.

I don't have many friends too, even not in church, so CHM is my home.
On CHM I can be myself and ask when I don't understand things.
It really is a blessing you can be yourself here and there are not argues, fightings when one of us has an other meaning.

It really will be cool the annual CHM come-together will be realitiy and we could meet each other and talk and talk.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 am

brokentulsa wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you to you all for being a great bunch of people. So many Christian websites are filled with so much war and hatred....everyone attacking each other and spewing hate over each others doctrine. I get enough of that in the real world. To be honest everyone, I get so sick of it and really don't have very many Christian friends because of it. So many Christians make it hard on others to just be themselves. Not once has anyone here attacked me or judged me...thank you. I feel like I can be myself here and believe in the doctrine I think is right. You people are truly a blessing to me.

Thanks to you all 369868 Thanks to you all 157623

Hey, the way I see it, everyone has the right to be wrong.

Very Happy

Just kidding, although if you ever miss the abuse...

It really is good to have you around BT.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Don't worry, old Sabidoo's got enough abuse to go around Wink
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
.... but we are all joined together in awesome Koinonia with a common belief in the essentials of who Messiah is and what He's done for us. ....

Way to toss out those fancy five dollar Greek N.T. terms (there you go showing off that big brain again).

lol!

Staybrite

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

sabidoo wrote:
I would be glad to attack and/or judge you, but the mods would just remove my posts... Razz

I am almost certain you are the only reason I was made a mod in the first place. Laughing

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

This is a great thread.

I am happy to say that CHM is the best website on the net.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 pm

I agree for 100% with you Fundy.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Quote :
there you go showing off that big brain again

It's a cross I bear, sometimes it's painful.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Staybrite wrote:
sabidoo wrote:

I am almost certain you are the only reason I was made a mod in the first place. Laughing

Considering the source of the first comment, I'd say your job is secure, Staybrite! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks to you all 13074
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all   Thanks to you all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: