Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus   Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:54 pm

I bought Dynasty -Motus Perpetuus cd this week. Very good metal from Brazil. I can't handle some of the Brazilian bands because of the thick accent, but this singer is very good with not much of an accent.
This is the description from the label.

Avantage Records is an indie label in Brazil devoted to supporting melodic metal bands whose Christian faith informs their music and message.the release on Avantage Records was this awesome prog metal band's debut. Clean vocals, strong melodies, intricate riffing, tasteful, but not overdone, keyboard fills, and uplifting lyrics that honor the Saviour explain why they were the label's first original release. Songs include: 'Not In Vain,' 'Eternity,' 'Against All Evil,' 'The Word That Remains,' 'Miztvoth,' 'Following the Sign,' 'Another Chance,' 'Salvation,' 'Just For Loving You,' 'The Time Is Over,' 'Goldenland,' and the videoclip 'The Time Is Over.' 11 songs + 1 videoclip TT: 57:21 (just the audio tracks) 16-page insert w/lyrics
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus   Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm

dale434445 wrote:
I bought Dynasty -Motus Perpetuus cd this week. Very good metal from Brazil. I can't handle some of the Brazilian bands because of the thick accent, but this singer is very good with not much of an accent.

That's usually a problem for me with those South American bands. Their accents are so thick that it just seems to ruin it for me. I have owned and traded albums from probably half-a-dozen of them.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus   Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:45 pm

So have I. I even traded this one away.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus   Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:19 am

I think Dale is right, I've had a few albums from Brazil in the past, but the accents do get in the way quite a bit for me. But Dynasty's vocals on MP are pretty clear and the music is good. I haven't listened to the album for a while, but it is worthy of purchase and possibly the best CD I've bought from South America since beginning my metal buying, way back in 1994.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus   Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:06 am

Dynasty is very good. But my favorite bands from Brazil are Destra and Shining Star. The accent of South American bands does not bother me as long as the vocalist is talented (such as the guy with Adiastasia).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus   Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynasty-Motus Perpetuus
Page 1 of 1