Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needtobreathe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm

One of my coworkers got their latest album (The Outsiders) from his kid on father's day. So he handed it to me yesterday afternoon and said "hey my kid got this modern country album for me....thought might want to give it a listen." So I did. But I had to confess to him that I didn't really hear much country on the album, instead it seemed to be more Dave Matthews/Wallflowers influenced. A little lighter than my usual music, but a very pleasent listen.
Any fans?

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

I like a few of their songs, but I have never bought anything of theirs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 am

I love the album "The Outsiders". Not sure what it is, I think it is the vocals more than anything. I like their musical diversity as well. I listen to this album on a pretty consistent basis, but have never checked out any of their other music.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm

nazpastor wrote:
I love the album "The Outsiders". Not sure what it is, I think it is the vocals more than anything. I like their musical diversity as well. I listen to this album on a pretty consistent basis, but have never checked out any of their other music.

Their other two albums are just as good. They don't have quite as much as a southern sound as they do on The Outsiders though. I've heard that on their upcoming album they're sticking with the same sound and that it's going to be very good! Here's a live version of the single they just released called Slumber:

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 am

I now have the downloads of their 2 newest releases. I think I am going to like this. While there are similarities to Third Day, this is definitely far from being a clone.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
..... I think I am going to like this. While there are similarities to Third Day, this is definitely far from being a clone.

Agreed.

Admin
alldatndensum

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 am

Needtobreathe have announced the release date for their next project "The Reckoning". This will hit stores and online MP3 sites on Sept. 20.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needtobreathe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needtobreathe   Needtobreathe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needtobreathe
Page 1 of 1