Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two or More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Two or More Empty
PostSubject: Two or More   Two or More I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Most are familiar with the secular band "Extreme" and like their radio-friendly songs.

Here's the Christian EXTREME.

These brothers came to our Church after the release of "Walking on the Water" in '98. Before the concert was over I owned the two albums above.

Not metal, and not for everyone, but definitely enjoyable, harmonious, catchy, AOR- a little Journey, a little "Extreme" (they even do a cover of Extreme's "Hole-Hearted" directed towards God), a little poppy radio stuff.

For those who like JPM - their love for Jesus wasn't only evident at the concert, their lyrics are full of forgiveness, truth, Godliness and His love.

Listen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Support: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Two or More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two or More   Two or More I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Checking them out now.....I really like AOR, but it has to be really guitar driven and it needs to rock out sometimes (Like Cry Holy, or Line of Fire). These guys might be a little too mellow for me.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Two or More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two or More   Two or More I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Definitely too mellow for me. They sound good, though.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Two or More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two or More   Two or More I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 am

They've played at a church I used to attend quite a few times, and did music for our Easter service once. Good stuff, but not something I'd listen to outside of church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two or More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two or More   Two or More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two or More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: