Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something I am Doing.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Something I am Doing..... Empty
PostSubject: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 am

Ok..... My pastor and I have been tossing around some ideas for things for the summer, One thing he wants to do is have bands/artists play at our Church, So he's given me the task of looking for Christian Artists and Bands to see about possibly booking, I am looking for all styles of Christian Music, Ive been looking at bands and keeping a spreadsheet of the ones I liked. The church is in Southeastern Connecticut I know most of yall who have bands and what not are not close by, I am not exactly sure what can be offered or not, but right now Im kind of doing an exploratory search, So if anyone here maybe interested or know of Christian bands that might be please post here
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockcityonline.net
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm

I haven't a clue about U.S. geography (except Florida and Texas) so where is CT?
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

It's way up north on the east coast.

You could try Ashes Remain. I know they're from Baltimore, Maryland.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Well then, get in touch with Daniel Band. onewayinn.com
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 am

danielbandfan wrote:
I haven't a clue about U.S. geography (except Florida and Texas) so where is CT?

Look at a map Northeastern part of the country, next to Mass, Rhode Island and New York
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockcityonline.net
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 am

OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I am Doing.....   Something I am Doing..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I am Doing.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: