Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jars of Clay-11th hour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Jars of Clay-11th hour Empty
PostSubject: Jars of Clay-11th hour   Jars of Clay-11th hour I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 pm

So I pulled this out today and gave it another spin. I admit out of all the Jars albums this is probably my favorite. I think that it by far is thier more rocking album.
Back to top Go down
drumdude

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jars of Clay-11th hour   Jars of Clay-11th hour I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 pm

I've never been a big fan of JOC after what my dad told me about most of their band members. He did some remodeling work for 2 or 3 of them, and he said the whole time all he heard was them yelling and cussing and this and that. It just kind of ruins the whole Christian influence to the music for me.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Jars of Clay-11th hour   Jars of Clay-11th hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:08 am

Good news on the 11th hour album....
bummer news on the lack of witness thereof.

But then, a lot of us Believers blow it time to time (some, like me, more often than I should). Hopefully it was just one of those odd cases, or a case where their "old man" got the best of them at the time (which happens to all non-perfect Christians)

I say good news on the "11th hour", cuz that's one I never got and now am interested in finding. I'm a "day 1" JOC lover = the moment I heard "Flood" on KLrD Radio I went right out and bought their first release. Got about 6 of their albums, I know there's a few more, I just never got them all - Kinda the "all sound the same" thing.

But overall I give the Clay boys a 7 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jars of Clay-11th hour   Jars of Clay-11th hour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jars of Clay-11th hour
Page 1 of 1