Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photoside Cafe'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Photoside Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Photoside Cafe'   Photoside Cafe' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:48 am

I was completely amazed when I heard this band! I was just browsing some of the current artists under "Grrr records" (I was checking to see if they still had the complete box set of Resurrection Band...they did not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). But anyway, they have an acoustic rock sound with the violin very creatively thrown in there. I would almost venture to say they are an acoustic progressive rock band (if there is such a thing). It may not be a metal album, but they might just surprise you as something you might like. (I especially liked the songs Black heart and Kill Your TV)

Photoside Cafe
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Photoside Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoside Cafe'   Photoside Cafe' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Sounds promising. I have a soft spot for acoustic rock so I will check them out, thanks

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Photoside Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoside Cafe'   Photoside Cafe' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 pm

They are good at what they do, but just not my thing. Even if they were, this just is not in the budget right now.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Photoside Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoside Cafe'   Photoside Cafe' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:23 am

Pretty good - but not real "stand-out-ish", other than the violin (which I really like). It's the kind of music I use for background music at socials - not distracting, yet pleasant to the ears.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Photoside Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoside Cafe'   Photoside Cafe' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:13 pm

I really liked it, but it seems to have that "not very memorable" problem that I seem to have with most prog type stuff. Still very talented mucisians.

Photoside Cafe' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoside Cafe'   Photoside Cafe' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoside Cafe'
Page 1 of 1