Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Third Day album coming Oct. 19

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 Empty
PostSubject: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:51 am

The boys have been back in the studio and will have a new CD called "Move" available on Oct. 19. If you liked their debut and "Revelation", then this disc will be for you. They are definitely staying more in the southern rock vein, and have added a new guitarist that also will be handling mandolin and banjo duties. From the clips I have watched of the new songs live on YouTube, this will be one sweet CD for fans of the band.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:56 am

That's good news a new Third Day CD will be released.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Very much looking forward to this. I think their last two albums have been some of their best work.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:36 pm

I agree. I play those two albums quite frequently. I still play "Time" quite a bit as well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 am

I'd like to hear them do some more stuff like "Did You Mean It?" -That song rocks and is all up in yo face.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm

You can hear clips and sample the new disc here:

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 am

Listening now to the samples.
I love the music of the Third Day guys.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 am

I've been listening to the clips again this morning. For me, this is probably the most anticipated new release for the year. I've got some great new tunes this year, but there is just something about this band that I really have come to love and respect over the years.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 pm

I've always liked Third Day, but my wife is the Third Day fanatic ! She loves Mac's vox. I've taken her to 2 of their concerts (which were rather excellent !)

That said, she'll definitely be wanting me to get her the new album the day it's out.... so keep me posted as to it's release
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 am

It's definitely coming on Oct. 19. If you preorder the new CD through Lifeway, you can get a free copy of "Chronology Vol. 1". I already have it, but it might be something you'd like to get. I bought both of the "Chronology" projects from a used CD store so that I could get the tracks of Third Day's that I did not already have.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 am

If you already have EVERY album they've released (including their demo), is there a valid reason to be interested in the Chronology albums ?

I've looked at them, but wrote them off as a couple of "best of's"... but even best of's sometimes have a new song on them.... so I was wondering if they're just compilations of previous songs, and that's it - or is there something more ?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 pm

There are a few rarites (at least I believe so) in both the Chronology albums. But I don't have either one.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:45 pm

The remastered versions of songs from their first CD are worth getting as are the rarities. I have all those tracks put into one file for listening to on my Zune, and there are around 15 songs. If you can get the "Chronology" discs cheap, then they are worth it. Do not pay full price.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am

Will ask to give the website of Lifeway.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

We have got to get you using search engines, girl! Very Happy

I believe it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I do not know if they ship overseas or not.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 am

That's what I did, but wasn't sure I have found the correct website.
Sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Third Day album coming Oct. 19   New Third Day album coming Oct. 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
Page 1 of 1