Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Innerwish.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Innerwish. Empty
PostSubject: Innerwish.   Innerwish. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 am

Formed 1995 in Athens, Greece, Innerwish is definitely one of the most influential melodic metal bands from their part of Europe. After releasing their debut album “Waiting for the dawn” in 1998 and the split cd “Realms of the night” together with the band Reflection in 2000 things really started to take off for Innerwish. A deal with the German label Limb was made and the albums “Silent faces” [2004] and “Inner strength” [2006] was released, with great response around the world, especially in Europe and Japan.

During these years Innerwish also established themselves as a great live act, and supported bands like Helloween, UDO, Brainstorm, Mystic Prophecy and appeared at festivals together with among others Judas Priest, Manowar, Therion, Dio, In Flames, Rhapsody and Opeth.

After many shows all over Europe and Greece, Innerwish started writing and rehearsing songs for their next album. The album was recorded during 2009 at Deva Soundz Studios in Athens, Greece, mixed at Studio Fredman by Fredrik Nordstrom & Henrik Udd and mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios.

Late 2009 a deal was made with the Swedish label Ulterium Records, and the title for the release was set to “No turning back”.

Innerwish for sure got a great history, but with “No turning back” they have without any doubt created their best album so far, both when it comes to performance, song-writing and production. Fans of the melodic metal genre won’t be disappointed, and if you enjoy bands like Helloween, Hammerfall and Gamma Ray you should definitely check out “No turning back”!

A bit to read for you'll about a great Greek band.
Found it on a thread of Ulterium Records on CMR.

I have listened to Innerwish and those guys really rock.
Good music from Greece.
Check out the link.

Innerwish
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Innerwish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innerwish.   Innerwish. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Sounds very much like Rob Rock and Narnia to me. I like it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Innerwish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innerwish.   Innerwish. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

I like it as well!!
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Innerwish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innerwish.   Innerwish. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 am

Whoa yeah!!! Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Innerwish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innerwish.   Innerwish. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 am

You are welcome FOJ.
I was surprised to see this is not the first CD of Innerwish.
They started to make CDs since 1998.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innerwish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innerwish.   Innerwish. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innerwish.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: