Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Countdown to babies...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Countdown to babies... Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm

my nephew's woman will be having twin girls in about 20 minutes. i posted about the news of the twins several months ago.
since then, as i've mentioned, we've found that they will be girls. they werent due until early November, but they're taking them today because Alisha [the mom] is having pains and they've determined she just cant wait until November.
doctors estimate that each twin is at least 5 pounds, which is a safe weight for multiples or preemies.

unfortunately, i cant go to the hospital to be there for the birth. she's in a hospital in another county and i've got to get ready for work [and my ma just called me with the news that the babies were coming].

i'm so excited!! my sniffer is going into overdrive!!
OH... and my nephew and the kids are my neighbors now! i'm in very close proximity to baby heads!
Countdown to babies... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Oooooo one kid for each nostril. Gotta love that new baby smell.
Enjoy them!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:43 am

Sue, you're gonna have to join Sniffers Anonymous. Countdown to babies... Lol

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 am

Hope it all goes well Sue, the birthd of your new cousins.
Maybe you can go to see the twins in the weekend?
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Hope it all goes well Sue, the birthd of your new cousins.
Maybe you can go to see the twins in the weekend?

they're my great-nieces, actually.
they arrived just before 2pm and unfortunately, the doctor was a bit off in his assessment of their weight. he said they were at least 5 pounds each, which is a safe weight, but one was a bit over 3 pounds [15 inches long] and the other was right at 4 pounds [18 inches]. they're going to keep them in the hospital for a few weeks so i wont get to do any leisurely sniffing for at least another month.
Countdown to babies... Icon_sad

as for names, my nephew's woman likes 'different' names. the twins will be joining big sister, Trinity, and big brother, Brannigan. if she keeps the names i've heard her mention, their names will be 'Serenity' and 'Destiny.'
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Just_Sue wrote:

... they're going to keep them in the hospital for a few weeks so i wont get to do any leisurely sniffing for at least another month. Countdown to babies... Icon_sad

Oooo bummer.
Praying everything will go well for the little tots and that they get to come home soon.

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:32 pm

little [and i DO MEAN LITTLE] Eternity... the tiny baby with the big name... came home today.
her 'big' sister [by 1 minute], Serenity, has to spend a little more time in the hospital.

so weird.
the first to be born was the smallest and most in need of care. the second born was actually almost a pound heavier and a full 3 inches longer.

i stopped by for a short visit, but no sniffing, even though my nose protested. i'm just getting over a raging cold and i couldnt risk it with Eternity still being so small. she was wearing a size 'newborn' sleeper and was dwarfed by it.

soon, however. my nose will be in sniffer overload.

i'll post pics.
Countdown to babies... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to babies...   Countdown to babies... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to babies...
Page 1 of 1