Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice Chewer ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Ice Chewer ? Empty
PostSubject: Ice Chewer ?   Ice Chewer ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm

I got a bad habit. As my Dad and my oldest brother do, I chew ice.

Anyone else struggle with this addiction ? Anyone else have broken teeth cuz of chewing on ice ?

My wife hates it. She hates the sound, but more than that, she hates all the money we hafta pour into my dental work cuz of it.

I'm not proud of this habit. I just can't stop. I crave the chewing of ice. Some websites claim it's a lack of certain vitamins or other health reasons people chew ice but I think they're full of silly theories.

I recognise it's bad for my teeth and know it's bad, yet I still find myself chewing ice without even knowing it. What's your story?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Ice Chewer ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Chewer ?   Ice Chewer ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm

My dog has this problem. The rest of the "people" in my house are intelligent enough not to do it.

ROTFL

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Ice Chewer ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Chewer ?   Ice Chewer ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Ice Chewer ? Iceman10
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Ice Chewer ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Chewer ?   Ice Chewer ? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 am

We all have bad habits.
One is an ice chewer, others smoke or bite their nails.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Ice Chewer ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Chewer ?   Ice Chewer ? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Never again will I chew ice. When I do my chemo therapy they give me this medicine that could cause mouth sores. So in order for me not to have mouth soures they gave me a cub of ice to chew. Gotta tell ya after 5 minutes that ice was tasting terrible. Luckily for me the nurse said I could eat popsicles so I took those with me yesterday. So yes I don't think I could chew ice anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Chewer ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Chewer ?   Ice Chewer ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Chewer ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: