Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Empty
PostSubject: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:40 am

Hey everyone! This is my first post here, and I don't intend for it to be a spammed post, so my apologies in advance if you take it as such. I'm actually a displaced Firestreamer for those of you that are here that don't know me. Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Rikki Puckett (actually, it's Richard, but I've gone by "Rikki" all my life). For any of you old-school death metal fans out there that listened to christian death metal in the mid to late 90's and didn't post on Firestream... yes, I was the original vocalist for Obliteration (which later became Death List after I left the band).

Anyway, I do my own radio show and just finished my most recent program today. I normally announce new episodes on Firestream, but since Firestream has met its untimely and unfortunate demise, I thought I'd announce it here (I hope that's okay). So, I look forward to getting to know a lot of you that I don't already know. Hope you listen to, and enjoy, my show (details below). Take care, God bless!

Warclub Radio - episode 18 is now available and streaming!!

FEATURING:

BROKEN FLESH - (NEW!)
SOUL EMBRACED
LIVING SACRIFICE
INDWELLING
STAVESACRE - (NEW!)
DEMON HUNTER
BLOODLINE SEVERED - (NEW!)
AUGUST BURNS RED - (NEW!)
STRYPER - (NEW!)
PROJECT 86 - (NEW!)
SAVIOUR MACHINE
LEADERDOGS FOR THE BLIND
SEVENTH ANGEL - (NEW!)

Now available for your listening audio pleasure:

www.veilofdisdain.com/radio.html

OR...

CLICK HERE TO STREAM IT DIRECTLY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdisdain.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 am

Welcome to the board. You will find a couple of other radio peeps here like Topshot and Metalfro.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:40 am

Welcome veilofdistain to CHM.
Now we have three people who do radio shows.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Welcome to the board Veil, very sorry to hear about what happened ot Firestream. I never posted myself, but I loved the vault.

veilofdisdain

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 am

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 am

I see he hasn't been back.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I see he hasn't been back.

And your point?

When I posted that, I think I made it quite clear that I was a displaced Firestreamer. I posted quite regularly over at FS (and not just about my show either. Your original response to this thread, you mentioned metalfro. I'm sure if you ask him about me, I'm quite certain he'd vouch for me). The night I posted here, I was actually going to post about my show over at FS, as I didn't know the site had tanked. When I came here, I was looking for a new forum "residence", if you will. I had no intention of that being my only post. It just so happens that I already knew of CMR as well but was still looking. I then found the blabberboard, Heart of Metal, and a few days later, a new version of FireStream popped up.

This is a fine place from what I have seen. The people here seem to be genuinely nice people. I *HAVE* been back several times (though, I admit I haven't been back here in about 3 weeks lurking). I just haven't posted since my first post. My decision not to post here, or to even come back to lurk in the last 3 or so weeks, is simply due to the fact that the overall general musical taste of the folks here do not share the same musical taste that I enjoy. Nothing against anyone here from me, and it certainly shouldn't be anything counted against me from anyone here. It's just an incompatibility issue, that's all.

Truth is, since the original FS went down, I have had a hard time getting comfortable at ANY of the other forums I have found for some reason or another. I haven't been able to "settle in" anywhere - including the new firestream, though I am registered at all of them. I post more at CMR than I do anywhere else currently, and it's still a rarity when I *DO* post. And that's whether it's in response to someone elses thread, or a thread that I start.

I'm not sure why you're trying to stir the pot, or pass judgment on something and/or someone (me) that happened two months ago in July and is really a non-issue that has become irrelevant. If you're implying that my first post was INTENTIONAL spam, and therefore, a harmful and/or a malicious post for the purpose of pimping out something I offer, as evidenced by the fact that I haven't been back, you couldn't be more wrong. You see... people who intentionally spam and/or troll boards have a nasty habit of CONTINUALLY posting nonsensical threads to the same place - usually until they are banned or their account is deleted by a mod or an administrator. So, even if my post WAS intentionally posted to just spam the board, by the above standard, I am not even good at that since I only posted about my show once.

It's not hard to figure that out. Bottom line was I was searching for a new place to call my online christian metal board home. I thought it might be here. After reading what everyone here is into, I concluded that it's not a compatible board for me. Again, nothing against anyone here, because from the interactions I've read in various threads from people at this board, everyone seems great. I hope everyone here understands where I'm coming from, and I wish you all well. To everyone here, take care and God bless!

BTW, if your comment is just an innocent observation, I find it quite odd as to why you would publicize said observation, which you know may be taken the wrong way. It only gives the person you might think is spamming the board a fresh audience again for rehashing the post to begin with. Then, things can sometimes tend to get nasty when it really wasn't necessary. But at any rate, if it was just an innocent observation and you meant no harm in it, then my apologies for my response to you. Take care!

Last edited by veilofdisdain on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:06 am

I completely understand veilofdisdain, and I know exactly how you feel. I'm a big fan of several of the bands in your radio show (August Burns Red, Project 86, Stavesacre, Demon Hunter, Stryper, and Saviour Machine). I usually wander around CMR to look for info about the heavier side of music. I can assure you that nobody here passes judgement on you for what music you listen to or how often you post here. We all have our preferences on what we like to listen to and I'm glad there are people like you who play music with a Christian message to appeal to those with a much heavier preference in music. I wish you the best of luck in finding a forum in which you feel comfortable in Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

My post was nothing more than an observation. No need for a 6 paragraph spanking. If you had been a spammer, I doubt you would have even seen this. I'm cool with people lurking and just ringing in if they see something they're interested in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!
Page 1 of 1