Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under Command

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Under Command Empty
PostSubject: Under Command   Under Command I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Does anybody have this yet. I saw that it was supposed to be released already, but the website states it is available for pre-order
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Under Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Command   Under Command I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:17 pm

I think Alldat has it, but Dymanis has been a little unhappy with the record company's site because it is still posted as a pre-sale, but it is beyond the release date. Something about the record company owner moving and not updating the site.
It sounds like you can get it from the band if you contact them via myspace.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Under Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Command   Under Command I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Quote :
I think Alldat has it, but Dymanis has been a
little unhappy with the record company's site because it is still
posted as a pre-sale, but it is beyond the release date. Something
about the record company owner moving and not updating the site.

It sounds like you can get it from the band if you contact them via myspace.

A little? LOL! In all seriousness, I sent the bands label two e-mails to verify if they would still accept the pre-order price and received no response. Later the new issue of "Heaven's Metal" arrived and the inside back cover features a full page add from Raging Storm Records about the new Under Command CD- but still no update in regards to how to order it.

It was earlier today that I discovered that Raging Storm recently completed a move. So I imagine they are a bit behind on things and so some patience is warranted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Under Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Command   Under Command I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:20 am

The owner of the small label moved to a different state. They are honoring the preorder price. But, if you are on Myspace, contact the band and they can tell you how to order from them if you wish.

The disc it awesome--I will tell you that. The production is much better than their previous work with the guitars more up front, and a lot more backing vocals. For a three piece band, they put up a massive wall of sound!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

Under Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Command   Under Command I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: