Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unforsaken Productions update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Unforsaken Productions update Empty
PostSubject: Unforsaken Productions update   Unforsaken Productions update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Hey everyone!

OK, I haven't been around for a while, so I'm a LITTLE late with this sentiment... but I hope you all had a great Christmas, and I hope 2009 is off to a fantastic start for everyone. For me, it seems to be going by faster than any other year... I can't believe we're already into February! Yikes!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a reminder of what's been happening with Unforsaken Productions recently...

Just before Christmas, we brought you Endless Funeral's "A Second Beginning", finally available on CD. So for all those with downloaded MP3s who wished you could get it on CD, now you can! And for only $10.00 CAD ($8.50 USD)!

At around the same time, we re-issued Jon Hooper's 2004 release "Doorways To Other Worlds". The original release was a 100 copy limited run that sold out FAST, so a lot of people missed out. So here's your chance to pick it up if you missed it the first time. Only $10.00 CAD ($8.50 USD)!

Of course, the first full length Incarnate CD was released in late fall of 2008. If you haven't ordered your copy yet, it's still selling at the opening price of only $12.00 CAD ($10.00 USD), so this is your chance to grab it at a low price.

(shipping & handling charges apply on all products)

I'll have some exciting news for you very soon regarding some UPCOMING projects, so keep an eye out for another UP update...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforsaken.ca

Unforsaken Productions update
Page 1 of 1