Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seperated.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Click here

To listen to "The Biggest Mistake" from the new album of Separated.
This song is not a bad song, but I hope they have some more rockin' songs on their new album.
The stuff of their previous album sonds a lot heavier.
Was this the band who have had a lot of problems with the distribution of their album some years ago?
This band remind me to Kutless.

Are here any Separated fans?
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 pm

I have mentioned this band many times here on the board. In fact my signature is from one of their songs. This band simply put, is flat out good. The vocalist they have know just returnted to the band and his lyrics are just amazing. "The Biggest Mistake" is such a powerful song. I am most anxiously awaiting this album when it comes out. I have their 6 song demo and 3 other tracks by them and they are all good. I think that with the right team behind them this band has the potential to be the next big thing. I don't know if they had distribution before but with thier song "Something Wrong" on a sampler that was released Nationally they could pick up steam. I think this band is the Casting Crowns of the Hard Rock market. Just listen to the lyrics of "Paralyzed" "Lay Down" "Can I Stand"
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:59 pm

I like the sound, but where can you find their music?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:08 pm

I don't think any of it is available yet to purchase. About a year ago they had a demo cd for sale which was what I purchased. I think they are currently working on thier new album and so I am hoping they release it by the end of the year. If you have a myspace account you could email em and see when thier album is coming out and what the scoop is
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Let me see if I can find any news about this.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:50 pm

I do remember Chosen posting about this band before. Good stuff.

rockerVu2

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:40 am

This is what Harry answered me.

Quote :
We're working on getting studio tracks solidified. We should be posting
some stuff on iTunes some time in the next few months. After that,
we'll be doing a photo shoot and getting our album ready for purchase.

Not really an answer on the question where you can order previous Separated stuff.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 pm

I've been checking back on their myspace for any new songs and new info and saw something that gets my hopes down. I noticed for band members it now just list Harry Miller-vocals. In the year or so I have followed this band they have rotated members more than WhiteCross did drummers. I hope they release something but I get the feeling it won't see the light of day. Wish they would do a better job of keeping thier Myspace up to date with news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seperated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperated.   Seperated. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seperated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: