Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't wait for this one

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Can't wait for this one Empty
PostSubject: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Read in an interview on WWE.com that Disciple is heading into the studio in June to record the new album which should be released by the end of the year. They currently have a track on the new WWE vol 8 cd called "Moment of it now" and it is being used as an entrance theme for a tag team group.

So that is Stryper,Disciple, Decypher Down, & Red all yet to go this year. Bring on the rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:31 am

I know that Third Day is releasing a new disc this year. I had heard that Kutless would as well, but I can't find anything on that now. But, if these two, and all the groups in your post put out CDs this year, then this will have been a great year! Add to this the new Eowyn and Pillar discs, and it becomes an incredible year!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:43 am

This sounds cool.
I can remember I have posted last year something about a new Kutless.
Let me see if I can find it.
I am not sure if I'll be so happy with a new Disciple.
It depends what the style of this CD will be.
When it's a "diet cookie monster music" CD I am not interested.
A new Red is interesting.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 am

YES it true, Kutless has officially begun the recording process for their new album to be released Summer 2008.
Found this news at the begin of December 2007.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm not much of a Disciple fan, but I actually like their first 2 albums. Since hearing that their new album may be something of a return to their roots, I am hesitantly optimistic.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:09 pm

I like the self titled Disciple very much.
Scars Remain is an CD I can't get in.
Maybe I have to try it again and listen.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Quote :
Since hearing that their new album may be something of a return to their roots, I am hesitantly optimistic.

the only thing really missing from their roots would be the more upfront lyrical approach. If you really listen to "Scars Remain", there are so many similarities to "This Might Sting A Little". I think that musically that Disciple is probably now best poised to keep old fans interested and attract new ones.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:22 pm

I think they will continue in the tradition of the s/t & scars Remain. Those were both commercial sucesses for them. I don't see them going back to the style of like Back Again or By God. With new members in the band, I to am anxious to hear what they sound like.

Also forgot to mention, This Beautiful Republic's new one is supposedly coming in July
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:54 am

Cds I am SO looking forward to this year:

X-Sinner
Stryper
Disciple
Kutless
Third Day
Decyfer Down
Red

Add the latest Pillar and Fireflight, and you probably are seeing 9 out of my top 10 for 2008. I had thought that the new Saint would make the list. However, it just isn't as good without Josh Kramer handing most of the vocals.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Then your top 10 for 2008 is ready.
I am looking forward to the new X-Sinner, Mission Of One, Red and Stryper.
Maybe the new Joshua album is interesting to listen too.
Kutless is very interesting.
Let me see if I can find more information over the new Kutless.
I absolutely love Big Fat Jam but that CD wasn't released in 2008.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Kutless is really good when they rock hard, but really bad when they sing fluff. Of course this really applies to almost all modern rock bands to me. I will pick up the new Kutless for the three or four good songs they have on every album though. New X-Sinner will definitely be a must have.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 pm

I've always liked Kutless and agree that they could rock a little bit harder. My problem with them has been lyrically. They are definitley up front about thier lyrics I just thing they need to have better song writing. They have gotten better but it just seems to me that they really stretch to find words that rhyme and things. Otherwise a very solid band. may get to go see them in August when they come here to Iowa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for this one   Can't wait for this one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: