Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Brutal Planet Distribution is selling the re-issued version of Scarlet Rayne's Theater Humanitarian on Ebay now. I bought one this morning because it comes with 4 bonus tracks. According to the website of the label who is actually re-issuing the disc, this is to be limited to 2000 copies. I have the original, but for the 4 previously unreleased songs and new liner notes, I thought it would be a good re-issue to get. Considering that there were only like 500 originals and they rarely show up for sale, if anyone is interested in getting this disc, your time is now. Not sure if you have to order it through Ebay or not, but I did. You might contact Brutal Planet directly if you don't use Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Hmm, not a big fan of Ebay, but I would like to get this disc.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:06 pm

Just ordered a copy- been looking for "Theater Humanitarian" for years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Scarlet Rayne received   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:40 pm

I got my Scarlet Rayne re-issue in the mail today. I must say, this re-issue is a very good sounding disc. It is a little crisper in sound quality, nothing is muddied at all on it. The bonus tracks are some of my favorite track, but the quality of their recording is not on quite the same level as the original album tracks. They are excellent quality though for un-released tracks.

Everyone compares SR to Queensryche, but I can hear a lot of Barren Cross in them and the lyrics are very up front in their message. I highly recommend that if you have wanted to check these guys out, get the re-issue. The price is way cheaper than the original and the quality is a better on the sound quality, at least to my ears.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:18 am

The reissue is also available on amazon. I ordered mine Thursday. Hopefully it will be here soon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00150UNNI/ref=dp_olp_2/104-4680678-0677535?ie=UTF8&qid=1204463828&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:28 pm

I am having problems to use ebay too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay   Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Rayne - Reissues on Ebay
Page 1 of 1