Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2023-08-18

Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation" Empty
PostSubject: Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"   Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 7:00 pm

This is almost comical at this point...but hey...here it is....another remaster of Bloodgood's Detonation

https://boonesoverstock.com/products/bloodgood-detonation-new-gold-disc-cd-2024-retroactive-records-remastered-christian-metal-classic

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"   Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 7:38 pm

I played the YouTube '24 remaster of Battle of the Flesh along side my mp3 from my Classic Archives disc.  I don't hear any real difference.

AtomicFan likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"   Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:33 pm

Reminds me of Vengeance Rising, if it was a drinking game for every time it's been released I'd be an alcoholic by now  ROTFL

AtomicFan likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2023-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"   Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:38 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Reminds me of Vengeance Rising, if it was a drinking game for every time it's been released I'd be an alcoholic by now  ROTFL
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"   Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, yet ANOTHER remaster of Blood "Detonation"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: